Dagenham & Redbridge away

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The train prices have just come out for the 20th November on thetrainline.com, £34 each way :ranting: A Euston return on the same day is £33.10 each way. I was hoping to get a return ticket for that price.

The prices aren't automatically at their lowest the moment they come out on the system.

This website is great for the thrifty:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-train-tickets

The train prices have just come out for the 20th November on thetrainline.com, £34 each way :ranting: A Euston return on the same day is £33.10 each way. I was hoping to get a return ticket for that price.

They wont put the cheap tickets onto untill 2months before the date you want to travel.

Mrs. S. and I are going to a wedding in Colchester the day before this match - what were the odds on the Football League computer throwing up this gem of a fixture for us? :dance:

Saw your name as the last poster ..... for one minute I thought you have already posted directions / details for this game! Then again give it a week or two :grin:

• 2 months later...

Prices out now with Thetrainline, Raileasy & Cross Country Trains all showing £36 return Piccadilly to Dagenham Dock (2 miles from ground). No charge for paying by credit card with Cross Country Trains, other 2 both charge for credit card payment.

Prices out now with Thetrainline, Raileasy & Cross Country Trains all showing £36 return Piccadilly to Dagenham Dock (2 miles from ground). No charge for paying by credit card with Cross Country Trains, other 2 both charge for credit card payment.

Dagenham East Tube station is only 400 metres from the ground

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Virign are advertsing some £11 each way fares, but the best I can see is £38 at the moment.

http://www.farefinder.virgintrains.co.uk/

There are also some £9 fares (£18 return) going for Milton Keynes on 18th December. How long / best way to get too/from the ground?

Jeez that's just £15.30 return for me and son with a railcard!

Edited by opinions4u