Martin Gray Master Football.

Did any latics fan watch the master football last night Ex oldham assistant manager was playing for Sunderland Martin Gray.

He was kicking people left and central i had my respect towards him when he was at oldham but when oldham were struggling he didnt care what fans were up to and i went to ask him something he took me badly re about oldham and said your not a latic fans silly remark he said to me everyone know oldham in my blood there may be my second team after i was born in teesside and he called me something which i not say i hadnt spken to him for a year and he never bothered sorting the matter out so i thought to myself bugger off you silly man.

he may have been good at trainning at oldham but he changed badly towards fans at oldham to face he was.

Edited by Ackey

Did any latics fan watch the master football last night Ex oldham assistant manager was playing for Sunderland Martin Gray.

He was kicking people left and central i had my respect towards him when he was at oldham but when oldham were struggling he didnt care what fans were up to and i went to ask him something he took me badly re about oldham and said your not a latic fans silly remark he said to me everyone know oldham in my blood there may be my second team after i was born in teesside and he called me something which i not say i hadnt spken to him for a year and he never bothered sorting the matter out so i thought to myself bugger off you silly man.

he may have been good at trainning at oldham but he changed badly towards fans at oldham to face he was.

Eh? :blink:

You Drunk????

:lol: Priceless!

You should have said it not just thought it!

:grin:

Just call him and make up, let bygones be bygones. Bet he regrets it.

you are a genius x x x

I saw it, I thought he showed great character to slot home the penalty in the Shootout.

Did anywon see Gazza on radio other week all drunk and acting like a sausage.

He was babbling nonsense about knowing that killer for years and he must be on drugs and brout him food and fishing rod and not scared I liked him when he was at spurs but when he moved to lazio he acted a sissy I told him but he received me personally and said your a sissy in a skirt with bells on stupid thing to say immature man everyone knows I don't wear things like that and he said something else too which i cant repeat since then he doesnt call anymore so I thought gett lost you bender geordie *******.

he may be good at dribbling but he turned into pimmy donna to my face

Did anywon see Gazza on radio other week all drunk and acting like a sausage.

He was babbling nonsense about knowing that killer for years and he must be on drugs and brout him food and fishing rod and not scared I liked him when he was at spurs but when he moved to lazio he acted a sissy I told him but he received me personally and said your a sissy in a skirt with bells on stupid thing to say immature man everyone knows I don't wear things like that and he said something else too which i cant repeat since then he doesnt call anymore so I thought gett lost you bender geordie *******.

he may be good at dribbling but he turned into pimmy donna to my face

Very good..... :wink:

tell us what he called you RA, doesnt matter now does it :wink: