this seasons captain

Wouldn't surprise me if it is Brill, captaincy should go to a player who will usually be on the teamsheet and if Dickov backs him to be his regular number one then Brill could be his pick. Greegs and Brill aside, there's only Stephens really and it's probably too early for him.

That said, I'd expect Gregan to be first choice once fit.

.....apart from the ball when it's coming at him from a freekick.

Didn't have any problems last night or against burnley last week or towards the end of last season. Come to think of it, its been quite a long while since he made a mistake. Get over it! If brill is number 1 this season then that's fine by me.

Funnily enough a few of us at the game were discussing this last night, looking at what players we've got that is.

I have to agree with Brill based on all the previous posts. Very vocal of late and has the time on the pitch to see all in front.

Give him the band if Greegs

T

Butler? Maybe Holdsworth.

You mean to say youd give it to a player who was rumoured to sign 3 weeks ago and still isnt anywhere near the club!

Does Ritchie Jones not get a shout, Midfield general

Edited by youngen

What's with the clamour for Stephens to get it? At Northwitch you could hear everything that the players were saying, he never opened his mouth once. Some captain!

I guess it's positional. He's a central midfielder, few other positions can really do it. They have to be at the back and positional.

That leaves Brill (awful), Gregan (well he's captain, but after him?), Hazell (no). Not many to choose from.

He's the type of bustling player that can make an example.

Plus, he looks like Steven Gerrard...

I guess it's positional. He's a central midfielder, few other positions can really do it. They have to be at the back and positional.

That leaves Brill (awful), Gregan (well he's captain, but after him?), Hazell (no). Not many to choose from.

He's the type of bustling player that can make an example.

Plus, he looks like Steven Gerrard...

Worthington is captain material, but hopefully will be nowhere near a football pitch again whilst in our colours. I genuinely do think that Reuben is the only alternative. Unless Feeney is the kind who would have a 13/14 for "Influence" on FM!

Worthington is captain material, but hopefully will be nowhere near a football pitch again whilst in our colours. I genuinely do think that Reuben is the only alternative. Unless Feeney is the kind who would have a 13/14 for "Influence" on FM!

I think the only time I've heard a Hazell is when his family has been next to me.

Never heard him say a word on the pitch.