little bit of news

I have been informed by a reasonable source that Gregan and Taggart dont see eye to eye, something to do with their west brom and leicester days.

Abbott has been told by Dickov to shed a stone in weight. He wont be playing until he does.

Fair cop to me

little bit of news

I have been informed by a reasonable source that Gregan and Taggart dont see eye to eye, something to do with their west brom and leicester days.

Abbott has been told by Dickov to shed a stone in weight. He wont be playing until he does.

Fair cop to me

Those days shouldnt matter they should just get on with it

No one ever seems to question Duxbury's management results.

To be fair to Dux; it's not really about the results is it?

As long as his reserves continue to provide a platform for squad players & 1st team players coming back from injury to get competive games; then that's really the key and end goal.

Oh; and for the promising youth players to take the next step up the ladder too.

Whilst it can be said that success brings more success; wins breed confidence and the like (which I'd go along with) - end results aren't really the main aim of the reserves.

From what I see; Dux is doing a solid job in managing the 'link team' at Latics.

Edited by slystallone

just back, beaten off the better side tbh, some of there players are definately players we could be looking to bring on loan, some of them really do look class! thought abbott had another poor game, feeney showed some decent touches but should have done better with a clear goal scoring opportunity, thought colbeck had a mare 1st half although he did have a decent 2nd half on the right!

fair few latics fans there, and i was impressed with the setup they have down at leyland, its a brilliant looking pitch and the facilities are good too!!!

cant really look too much into the result, was mainly young/reserve players.

little bit of news

Fair cop to me

Yes in the recent open training session I would agree Abbott tended to cut corners. Never got his knee's up high when the exercise called for it, always cut the distance runs short, etc.