Colbeck Gone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic!!

Dickov must have talked a good talk.

I still dont understand why Penney signed up.

I bet Dickov will be sweating until Colbeck signs on that dotted line.

Worst winger since Roca :lol:

Ah, Carlos Roca. The only winger we've had capable of skinning a player since......ever.

Good bit of business from the club. Good luck Colbeck, I don't blame you, just the tool who brought you here.

Quite right. Wasn't his fault, he just wasn't up to thye cut and thrust of this division, would be OK at Division 4 or Conference level. Couldn't fault his commitment, and he certainly put the effort in. Just wasn't very good really.

so lionel ainsworth isn't going there?

Colbeck - Wycombe away was his best game. Shame only about 100 of us saw it! He was brilliant, ripped them to bits and got brought off.

Edited by pukka

Quite right. Wasn't his fault, he just wasn't up to thye cut and thrust of this division, would be OK at Division 4 or Conference level. Couldn't fault his commitment, and he certainly put the effort in. Just wasn't very good really.

I agree, shame he just couldn't keep the ball with him on the wing, saw a glimpse of what he could do at High Wycombe then I just could understand why the team wouldn't pass to him when he was free on the wing shortly after at BP. Oh well. We got some dosh and good luck to the man