boycott the co-op

boboafc

Co-op refuses to serve soldier after return from Afghanistan - because he was still in uniform , it makes my blood boil when i hear about shops boycotting soldier's because they serve in the army , shame on those shops

boycott the co-op

now i may be wrong but isnt it illegal to serve alcohol to a serviceman in uniform? ino it definatly is illegal to serve a policeman in uniform not hundred percent about the others

Edited by davebuckley06

now i may be wrong but isnt it illegal to serve alcohol to a serviceman in uniform? ino it definatly is illegal to serve a policeman in uniform not hundred percent about the others

Those NAAFI bars won't be making any money if that was the case. :lol:

Surprised the shop worker wasn't an asylum seeker.

...with a cancer dispensing gun. It's our old favourite, The Daily Mail. You're right it's another non-story.

There's no law against the bar, offie or restaurant serving alcohol to a uniform. However if I was in a service I wouldn't buy alcohol while still in uniform as I feel it could reflect badly on my unit, and the service. But that's just my opinion.

...with a cancer dispensing gun. It's our old favourite, The Daily Mail. You're right it's another non-story.

There's no law against the bar, offie or restaurant serving alcohol to a uniform. However if I was in a service I wouldn't buy alcohol while still in uniform as I feel it could reflect badly on my unit, and the service. But that's just my opinion.

definatly is to a police officer in uniform. i work in retail and was told by a police officer the rest i will take ur word for

My local Asda refused to sell me wine when i was in my work uniform a few weeks ago. I'm sure some leftie pinko do-gooder is going to try and tell me it's because they have a policy of refusing to serve people they think look under 25 without ID, but i know it's really part of their anti-NHS agenda. It's a disgrace.

My local Asda refused to sell me wine when i was in my work uniform a few weeks ago. I'm sure some leftie pinko do-gooder is going to try and tell me it's because they have a policy of refusing to serve people they think look under 25 without ID, but i know it's really part of their anti-NHS agenda. It's a disgrace.

which asda was it

I can add that I happen to know that very Co-op. New Addington is really not a hotbed of jihadist insurgency, which is of course what we are meant to think. It's a big derelict council estate between nowhere and nowhere populated exclusively by unemployed white people. The shop assistant just got the rule wrong, it isn't a big deal.

Co-op refuses to serve soldier after return from Afghanistan - because he was still in uniform , it makes my blood boil when i hear about shops boycotting soldier's because they serve in the army , shame on those shops

boycott the co-op

How did I know that link was going to take me to the Daily Mail website?

And, Bob, it makes your blood boil? A bloke in the UK not getting served for a few beers? Do me a favour.

I'll not be boycotting the Co-op, but thanks anyway.

Here y'go Bob. Hours of blood-boiling fun for you:

Daily Mail headline generator

But I still want to know if Lesbians will destroy Homeowners? :lol:

I wonder if that website is so crazy that it will invent a country based on what God told to some bloke on top of a mountain 4000 years ago, whilst his mates were worshipping golden statues? And where a bloke gets locked up for having a knee trembler with some bird he had met for two minutes but he didn't tell her he wasn't a Jew? That really would be insane.