"Ian Moore....Ian Moore.................

From what I saw today he looked very busy, always running and chasing, a bit of a Paul Warne type striker but more prolific. I think he'd settle into Dickov's setup quite easily. Available for a nominal fee, if we sell Eaves, y'know.

Of course he would never join us and our fans wouldn't like him, as well as him taking the mick out of the directors when he was about to join us and left for Tranmere. But just from a footballing perspective I see him as a striker who could do really well in this high work rate, grafting team. If it wasn't for the bad blood, he would be a good signing for a nominal fee.

Stuff it, ITM in!

I've even thought of some new songs for him:

I-an-Tho-Mas-Moore-I-an-Tho-Mas-Moore (to the tune of D.I.S.C.O)

And

Ian Thomas Moore-Ian Thomas Moore! (to the tune of "Where's your mama gone?")

Edited by PlayItLivo

................have we only got one song :grin:

we were singing 'ian moore.... ian moore. you may have scored 1 goal, dale stephens scored more' at the end.

And in response to the transfer business we were speaking to a bindipper at the ticket office as moore pulled up in his bmw jeep n the fan ran over to him and said 'are you leaving us or what ian?' to which he unconvincingly replied 'i doubt it'

Speaking of the Football League show, has Claridge ever had a run-in with Dickov in the past? Thought his response on what he thought of Dickov coming to us was quite vague and hessitant. Was as though he was watching his P's and Q's about him.

thats what i thought, but that show doesnt like oldham (or any northern team) as it is, we're always last on unless we're playing one of the bigger sides

Never met Ian Moore so can't really comment, but I did once pay for sex with his mother his old man was sat in the corner masturbating. Slightly off-putting but she said I could have £20 off the price if he could stay.

If she'd given me £20 off it would have meant she was paying me a tenner for it. Either she ripped you off our you ordered something from the a la carte menu

i think this thread has turned into a joke tbh. i hate ian moore (not that i no him) he just pisses me off everything about him. and it was worth the entrance fee alone just for the song all game but sriuosly people are moaning at him for holdin his chin up. probably getting at he is above it and it doesnt bother him. not like he sprinted right in front of us ripped his shirt off and started making rude gestures or anything. he was civil and professional. i was actualy glad he did he added a bit to the banter. the most annoying thing about him is he is actually a good striker

Never met Ian Moore so can't really comment, but I did once pay for sex with his mother his old man was sat in the corner masturbating. Slightly off-putting but she said I could have £20 off the price if he could stay.

Was that in November 1975?

:wink::wink:

thats what i thought, but that show doesnt like oldham (or any northern team) as it is, we're always last on unless we're playing one of the bigger sides

yeah me and my mate noticed this last night that they appeared to show all the Southern teams first

As for Ian Moore, he's a :censored: but the game would be boring without people like him (same thing applies to his Dad)

Edited by Tommy_Fent

yeah me and my mate noticed this last night that they appeared to show all the Southern teams first

As for Ian Moore, he's a :censored: but the game would be boring without people like him (same thing applies to his Dad)

Don't worry they have the better placed teams showing first in the highlights and the worst placed teams near the end. Tranmere Vs. Oldham was never going to be top billing.