Craig Davies

What an odd foul to give away. It looked like he went in two-footed on him, despite actually having the ball himself at the time.

Best of luck to the poor sod who ended up leaving on a stretcher.

pawel abbott was subbed by charlton as well. not effective. looks like we got rid of 2 good ones there then. :lol:

thats right, give Abbott an hour at his new club and slag him off for not scoring with his left foot, right foot and his head :petesake:

Shez : "I don't think he's clever enough to be malicious" :grin:

headbutt at rochdale

18 month international ban for a sending off in the u21's

harrasment of his ex-girlfriend

The boy's trouble shez, and you know it!

headbutt at rochdale

Am i right in saying he left us because of that 'famous' headbutt? Never make the same mistake twice!

Shez Out!

headbutt at rochdale

Bet he wished he'd forgotten his passport for that U21 game...personally, I thought it was another player Shez tried to ruin the career of, but this lad does do knobbery on the highest scale...makes you lose any well-wishing especially when he goes back to play for said-manager.

Edited by boundaryblue80

pawel abbott was subbed by charlton as well. not effective. looks like we got rid of 2 good ones there then. :lol:

The same Abbott who's barely had any pitch time pre-season and is unlikely to be fit?

The same Charlton who had a man sent off in the 61st minute and Abbott was subbed off on 63?

Yeah.......clearly was subbed for being uneffective I guess then.......or not......

This site some days.

People find it hard to let go becasue of some perceived slight. Still going on about Wilf Mannion, the scorebaord appeal, Craig Davies?

Craig Davies scores 10 goals in 36 League games and a further 8 subs.

Whichever way you cut it, he was average.

Some people have to make their point at every opportunity, they cannot accept change.

I can imagine people in their 20's/30's now, still going toLatics in their 80's with the cloth cap saying "It were wrong to sell Craig Davies you know, it has not been the same since"

The only suprise is someone has not said they are not renewing their season ticket and have not been since becasue we got rid of Craig Davies.

Time to move on.

Things change.That was then, this is now.

This site some days.

People find it hard to let go becasue of some perceived slight. Still going on about Wilf Mannion, the scorebaord appeal, Craig Davies?

Craig Davies scores 10 goals in 36 League games and a further 8 subs.

Whichever way you cut it, he was average.

Some people have to make their point at every opportunity, they cannot accept change.

I can imagine people in their 20's/30's now, still going toLatics in their 80's with the cloth cap saying "It were wrong to sell Craig Davies you know, it has not been the same since"

The only suprise is someone has not said they are not renewing their season ticket and have not been since becasue we got rid of Craig Davies.

Time to move on.

Things change.That was then, this is now.

you forgot to mention Chris Moore