Skys Peter Beagrie _

This seems to be the general feeling around with the pundits and papers . I think one paper even had us finishing 22nd just above tranmere at 23RD :blink: .

I hope dickie is using all this as motivation for our players .

I think the underdog tag and surprise element will work in our favour this year , I'v got a good feeling . :wink:

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,2...6294768,00.html

I've always thought Beagrie was a tit.

That said, I'd have us down for bottom 12 prior to yesterday, and have revised that to somewhere between 8th and 16th now.

beagrie is a tosser...always hated us for some reason...never gives us a chance or credit when we do well.

first game of season would suggest he doesnt know what hes talking about...long way to go but just cant see us being bottom half this season

dont value his opinion when he says things like

"He needs to bring a few fresh legs in after losing last season's top scorer Pawel Abbott and the impressive Danny Whitaker"

Least Whitaker wasnt afraid to take a shot last season, better than the other shower of :censored:, nice to see a few more chances yesterday followed by 2 great goals by Dale

Anyway need to stop refering to last season now, onwards & upwards!

beagrie is making a living out of being an arse and may I suggest he's even doing that badly.

A top 10 finish for us this season and possibly a play-off spot................................now there's one up the jacksey for Know it all know nothing Beagrie

This seems to be the general feeling around with the pundits and papers . I think one paper even had us finishing 22nd just above tranmere at 23RD :blink: .

I hope dickie is using all this as motivation for our players .

I think the underdog tag and surprise element will work in our favour this year , I'v got a good feeling . :wink:

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,2...6294768,00.html

from what Reuben Hazell told me a while ago every manager he's played under does it

How dare he not put us as his prediction to go up! He must hate us!

I don't think he's too far off with his prediction of us, we could finish a couple of places higher (as he himself specifies with his "I think it will be 12th maximum" comment) but he's put us in the right sort of area.

He's being very harsh on Yeovil. Can't seem them being in too much trouble let alone bottom.

Edited by PlayItLivo

that was then. you dont seem to be the brightest of the bunch do you.

So you're entitled to make an optimistic stab at saying we'll finish 5th last season, which couldn't be more wrong? But when someone else makes a realistic prediction in saying we will finish around the same place we finished last season, they're "being silly"?

Before you go trying to píss on other people predictions and opinions get your own sorted out first. 5th? Last season? GTFO.

Edited by PlayItLivo

So you're entitled to make an optimistic stab at saying we'll finish 5th last season, which couldn't be more wrong? But when someone else makes a realistic prediction in saying we will finish around the same place we finished last season, they're "being silly"?

Before you go trying to píss on other people predictions and opinions get your own sorted out first. 5th? Last season? GTFO.

if you check when i made that prediction baring in mind that i had not seen the team play once until september, i thought that was reasonable.

this season we will not finish anywhere near where we did last season. the guy is a tit who made the prediction we would finish so low.

so get the facts right and go back to sucking pav's d**k.

if you check when i made that prediction baring in mind that i had not seen the team play once until september, i thought that was reasonable.

this season we will not finish anywhere near where we did last season. the guy is a tit who made the prediction we would finish so low.

so get the facts right and go back to sucking pav's d**k.

So you had not seen us play last season when you said we would finish 5th. Obviously after the Stockport game you changed your mind to relegation. And after this one win against one of the poorest team in the division we're destined to go up? Give over.

The guy isn't a tit for making an honest prediction. You're a tit for making a snide remark to him for making an honest prediction.