Doncha wish ya girlfriend was Kieran Lee

unfortunatly yes. it was the worst and most embarassing chant i have ever heard at latics and actually made me consider ever going to an away game again

:lol:

It was amazing. You loved it. Hence why your statement seem to indicate it will make you want to come back in the future...

... must remember just to only sing anti Man Yoo and Citeh songs in the future... obviously the only really relevant songs allowed at away games....

Shouldn't feed alcohol before and during the game to the OASIS lads ...... it's all Bigfins fault!

Whi is it my fault. It was Latic12345 who started singing it, and Leeslovers 'special' pop that set us off...!

The Kieran lee song was far better than the Anti-Semitic chants started by the small chav army to the right of the away end.

Its one thing to support the club and be vocal with crap songs but why such stupid chants and why direct your animosity to the family stand??

Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of some of our teen support.

The Kieran lee song was far better than the Anti-Semitic chants started by the small chav army to the right of the away end.

Its one thing to support the club and be vocal with crap songs but why such stupid chants and why direct your animosity to the family stand??

They were that big and tough with it that when we tapped one of them on the shoulder they very quickly stopped.

Another good chant was 'du du du any Oldham player' ...

It was a shame I was at the back of the stand when the goal went in, would have been interested to see whether the :censored: celebrated it.

Still, could have been stuck in the pie/pint queue. That would have been even worse :wink: