Doncha wish ya girlfriend was Kieran Lee

Doncha wish ya girlfriend was Kieran Lee...

lol the thought of people singing that made me laugh out loud in front of my computer.

I'm sure people were chanting it like that on saturday! must be a case of chinese whispers haha

Dontcha wish your striker was Warren Fee-ney......

Dontcha wish your winger was Chrissy T.....

It's got legs this one!!!

Dontcha wish your right back was Kieran Lee

Dontcha wish your striker was Toun-ka-ree

Betcha glad your winger ain't Deane Smalley

It was a shame I was at the back of the stand when the goal went in, would have been interested to see whether the :censored: celebrated it.

Still, could have been stuck in the pie/pint queue. That would have been even worse :wink:

I still think he was directing it at Abbott, what with him being from that pit of crazed Zionism Poland, via the kosher central city of York. And the school results keep on getting better...

I really think anyone whose day was brought down by the Lee song needs to chill out and enjoy life a bit more.

They were that big and tough with it that when we tapped one of them on the shoulder they very quickly stopped.

Another good chant was 'du du du any Oldham player' ...

Slystallone likes that!

The dont ya.....song has got legs in it; so many of our players names fit into the verses; it could last ages as we go all the way through the team.....

Don'y ya wish your left back was Paul Black-Y.....Don't Ya................................?????

It was a shame I was at the back of the stand when the goal went in, would have been interested to see whether the :censored: celebrated it.

Still, could have been stuck in the pie/pint queue. That would have been even worse :wink:

Trying to convince you to sing it was hilarious... I did give you a cuddle to apologise and then bought you a pie (and pint, eventually) whilst missing the goal.

The Kieran lee song was far better than the Anti-Semitic chants started by the small chav army to the right of the away end.

Its one thing to support the club and be vocal with crap songs but why such stupid chants and why direct your animosity to the family stand??

Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of some of our teen support.

There was also a large element of the rent-a-fan nobhead army there yesterday. The type of fan who only turn up once a season to abuse anyone, no matter whether they are Charlton, Oldham or whatever. The combination of long-distance, big-team and first big away day of the season brough them out... as did days out like Hereford and Leicester in recent past... The only songs they know are "we hate man Yoo" and "No surrender" .... they definitely wont sing any Oldham songs as they dont know who the players are...

Had a lovely selection of them on the train back to London....

Edited by BigfinLatic

There was also a large element of the rent-a-fan nobhead army there yesterday. The type of fan who only turn up once a season to abuse anyone, no matter whether they are Charlton, Oldham or whatever. The combination of long-distance, big-team and first big away day of the season brough them out... as did days out like Hereford and Leicester in recent past... The only songs they know are "we hate man Yoo" and "No surrender" .... they definitely wont sing any Oldham songs as they dont know who the players are...

Hence the reason why last season i enjoy away trips when there is only a small number of us. However the fact there is a positive atmosphere at the club i wont complain if it keeps the boo boys at bay Roll on Brighton.

Trying to convince you to sing it was hilarious... I did give you a cuddle to apologise and then bought you a pie (and pint, eventually) whilst missing the goal.

I know, I'd like to think the racist abuse was balanced by the fact I saw my fellow Red Sea pedestrian score. In fact I've just remembered you having to tell him in person that you'd missed both his goals...:lol:

I know, I'd like to think the racist abuse was balanced by the fact I saw my fellow Red Sea pedestrian score. In fact I've just remembered you having to tell him in person that you'd missed both his goals...:lol:

Ive realised that it was pretty irrelevant whether I saw it in the flesh or not. I dont actually really remember much following about 30 mins. That was easily my worst performance at Latics boozing ever.

My mojo is broken. Just call me JSSBigfin :disappointed:

Ive realised that it was pretty irrelevant whether I saw it in the flesh or not. I dont actually really remember much following about 30 mins. That was easily my worst performance at Latics boozing ever.

My mojo is broken. Just call me JSSBigfin :disappointed:

It was a disappointing effort all round really. The hangover at 930pm was a real kick in the teeth.

I think I'll skip lees's juice next time. I blame that ;)

we noticed quite a few of them at home games last season when a large away following was present, hence why we sat in the Chaddy against Notts County

I like "Scottish Mourinho"