goal drought?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting thoughts everyone and thanks for taking the time to post.

I think the dust for the whirlwind couple of good results we have had has settled down for me.

Now its time to look at a striker or Lee Sinnott could be right about where we were last season and the labasting of Penney on here because of this.

I also don't want Brill to be made a scapegoat for the goal(s) he could let in per game, when we can't balance it by getting the ball in the opposite onion bag. I hope not but I believe he will.

Lets hope it can be sorted

Here's to a good game on Sat

totally agree..not fair on the youngster at all to think he can come back after injury then hit the ground running and fire us into midtable safely,huge burden to shoulder for such a youngster,when what he really needs is an older experienced partner to play off and play without fear or pressure...

feeney so far hasnt impressed one bit,but its early doors....

have to see if there is anyscope to bring in a loan striker next week...if feeney gets injured and all we have is whats there now,then it isnt going to be long before we drop like the proverbial and have another battle.

Read my entire post I thought Brooke could get into double figures (he'd have been playing now) but now he's injured he'd be lucky to get more than 5.