Hayemaker Vs Fraudley

November 13th. Joke fight to be honest and I genuinely hope Fradley gets punished for 12 rounds rather than a fast knock out. Hopefully then Haye will show us he actually has a set of bollox and agrees to fight one of the Drago's.

Anyone thinking about going to this fight and anyone know when tickets go on sale?

I went to the Haye Vs Ruiz fight and thoroughly enjoyed it!

November 13th. Joke fight to be honest and I genuinely hope Fradley gets punished for 12 rounds rather than a fast knock out. Hopefully then Haye will show us he actually has a set of bollox and agrees to fight one of the Drago's.

Anyone thinking about going to this fight and anyone know when tickets go on sale?

I went to the Haye Vs Ruiz fight and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Where is it at? And is it a world title fight?

I went to the ruiz fight too.

Haye is stupid to take this. He cant win. Everyone expects him to batter him. Harrison has a big punch who if it connects will knock him out.

I fully expect Haye to batter him, I just think hes stupid to take the fight.

Haye is stupid to take this. He cant win. Everyone expects him to batter him. Harrison has a big punch who if it connects will knock him out.

It just proves how shiite the heavy weight division is at this time, even Evander Holyfield has been screaming out for a shot at the title, what next George Foreman making another comeback. The sport is on its arse at the moment, can anybody seriously say they are looking forward to this fight. Politics within TV rights and Promoters have put an end to Haye getting a fight with either of the Klitchoko brothers.

It just proves how shiite the heavy weight division is at this time, even Evander Holyfield has been screaming out for a shot at the title, what next George Foreman making another comeback. The sport is on its arse at the moment, can anybody seriously say they are looking forward to this fight. Politics within TV rights and Promoters have put an end to Haye getting a fight with either of the Klitchoko brothers.

Haye has gone down in my estimation now. I hope nobody turns up to watch the 'fight' and he ends up making zilch.

I love boxing and you can still catch some decent fights, but oh for the days when I started watching boxing when it was ITV sat night primtime... Eubank, Benn, Watson, Collins etc

Hardly a mug for going see a british title fight for £20. Hopefully, it will have a decent undercard too. Generally good night out before and after the fight too.

I'll be purchasing thats for sure.

£20 is nothing if it means Fraudley taking bombs for a number of minutes.

Audley by KO.

He's gonna be fired up and put on a career defining performance. He's always had the potential, just never the heart or motivation. I don't see heart or motivation being a problem in this fight. Haye will be complacent, Audley will be fired up more than he ever has been. Audley will land on Haye's chin and put him to sleep in the early rounds.

Either that or Haye will KO Audley late on or win on points. Audley ain't going anywhere until around the 9th though.

Audley doesn't deserve it, but I just think he'll win and kind of want to root for him. Even thoug he'd stand virtually no chance against the Klitschko's where I think Haye stands a moderate chance.

Edited by PlayItLivo

I am amazed anyone can see any outcome other than Fraudley having his Greaganesque arse to him on a plate. I doubt he would manage to land a punch likely to seriously bother someone so much quicker than him than Haye is and Haye could drop him at almost any time, if he doesn't just move about and gradually mince his face up

Haye isn't some great elusive defensive boxer, he generally gets hit and he's been knocked down before against boxers who don't hit as hard as Harrison. Mormeck 56% KO record, a bum called Lolenga Mock with a 29% KO record. And a legit knockdown ruled as a slip against Monte Barrett who has a 49% KO record.

Harrison can pop a decent shot and with Haye being known to be hurt and put down by lesser punchers Harrison at least has a punchers chance in this fight. I can see Audley being focussed and really up for this and making it harder than Haye thinks.

Haye's the better boxer, he hits harder as well, so of course he's the favourite, but I just can't shake this feeling that Audley is actually come to battle and make a fight of it where as Haye might not be as up for it as he expects an easy night. Naturally, Harrison had all the tools to become a decent heavyweight, he just didn't apply himself well enough.

I'm going to it anyway.

Audley has had plenty of opportunities to be focussed and failed near on every time. Only through one lucky punch against Sprott has he not sank into the wilderness.

Regardless of it being against another Brit, if you cant get yourself fully focussed and apply yourself in the best possible way coming up to every fight knowing it can land you a shot at a European/World title then it shouldnt make a difference now.

If Audley win's then fair play, but I feel it would take an utterly dreadful performance from Haye to see the WBA strap change hands.

Edited by sjk2008

Audley has had plenty of opportunities to be focussed and failed near on every time. Only through one lucky punch against Sprott has he not sank into the wilderness.

Regardless of it being against another Brit, if you cant get yourself fully focussed and apply yourself in the best possible way coming up to every fight knowing it can land you a shot at a European/World title then it shouldnt make a difference now.

If Audley win's then fair play, but I feel it would take an utterly dreadful performance from Haye to see the WBO strap change hands.

I'd say it's near impossible for the WBO Strap to change hands when Haye fights Harrison. :wink:

It could change hands this Saturday though if Wladamir loses to Peter.

That's what I said, WBA........... :tongue:

:D

Anyway, Haye losing would be bad for the heavyweight division and would further reduce the chance of the first heavyweight champ being crowned since Lennox Lewis retired.

Haye needs to win and then beat one of the Klitchsko's and then fight the other to restore the order. 7 years without a champ is a píss take.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Aye, for a heavyweight of his size, and one who has fought carefully selected bums, not to have knocked a lot of people over tells me that his power is unlikely to trouble Haye, and even if he does catch him he will got over it and win anyway. I think the big donkey will get smashed up anyway.

:D

Anyway, Haye losing would be bad for the heavyweight division and would further reduce the chance of the first heavyweight champ being crowned since Lennox Lewis retired.

Haye needs to win and then beat one of the Klitchsko's and then fight the other to restore the order. 7 years without a champ is a píss take.

The first heavyeweight to be crowned champion since Lennox Lewis? I think the titles have switched hands a lot since Lennox retired, unless it has escaped my knowledge and he's the current undisputed HW champion?

:grin::lol:

The first heavyeweight to be crowned champion since Lennox Lewis? I think the titles have switched hands a lot since Lennox retired, unless it has escaped my knowledge and he's the current undisputed HW champion?

:grin::lol:

Exactly, massively devalued each and every time. No one should be called champ unless they unify the significant belts.

Boxing is on its arse at the top end with the Klits making it a farce by holding the belts and not fighting each other or anyone dangerous, promoters and tv companies getting in the way of the fans of the sport and MMA taking fans, money and tv audiences away daily.

Haye has everything to lose in this fight, a hay-maker could end his shot at the title, a 30 second demolition of Audley doesn't please anyone and a long drawn out battle taking unnecessary punishment is bad for his longevity in the sport.

MMA taking fans, money and tv audiences away daily.

As much as MMA (well UFC - Strikeforce, DREAM and the like are nowhere near UFC in terms of popularity) is the "sexy" contact sport of the moment, a decent, top quality boxing title fight will still outstrip UFC for PPV buys.