Was I right that their was announcement for you to meet someone at half time today it wasn't royle army the police, the royal marines, the sas and MI5 was it? if so how did you escape? I did fear the worst

:lol: no I was looking for a fan who had the previous game done 'My First Game' for his grandson and I had his items for collection

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought..maybe if the club were more up front and named 'trialists' then rumours and speculation wouldn't abound.

The club don't want trialists to be named as we'll get outbid when someone offers them a fiver and a mars bar as signing on fee and we'll lose out on them.

I am sickened by him being banned from the board

Its not a decision that was taken lightly, believe me. However, you only have to have a look at the following to see the lad has issues.

If you type in Middlesbrough Ibby on google, this is the first result you get

The scenario on here was not much different.

Unfortunately roylearmy did not understand 'banter'. We tried the mod approval approach but like in the thread above with oneboro, the amount of PM's/emails we got were bordering on sillyness, despite us politely asking him not to.

It may not be a decision everyone agrees with, I fully realise that, but it was one that was taken by wardlelatic, with the support of the moderation team. We had to draw the line somewhere.

The club don't want trialists to be named as we'll get outbid when someone offers them a fiver and a mars bar as signing on fee and we'll lose out on them.

Mars bars...I would report these clubs for offering sweeteners :grin:

Why would anybody want to type in Middlesborough Ibby on google?

I do it all the time Paddy!

I got a PM because I questioned the lads grammar and king 'Ackey' couldn't get any further up his arse and then you choose to ban him.

As Ackey said he had 'diminished intelligence' surely banning him because of that is breaking some equality laws

I got a PM because I questioned the lads grammar and king 'Ackey' couldn't get any further up his arse and then you choose to ban him.

As Ackey said he had 'diminished intelligence' surely banning him because of that is breaking some equality laws

And here is a prime example why you can't please everybody.

He wasn't banned for Those reason

:lol:

The guy must be crackers. So he's an Oldham, Middlesbrough and Southampton supporter? Has anyone actually met him?

I went out with him for a few years but we split up when I found some texts off Jon Macken on his phone. ***

*** This didn't actually happen ... but I did once get a text message.

:lol:

The guy must be crackers. So he's an Oldham, Middlesbrough and Southampton supporter? Has anyone actually met him?

Did anyone find it weird reading his roller-coaster sentences on different forums. You could spot the style a mile off even if you didn't know what you were looking for.

He remains my only friend.

its obvious the kid had far too much time on his hands

Ibby (or something like that) he was known as aswell

made me chuckle about the MEN story where fyldeblue??? had been banned

Thats an understatement just followed the link to the boro site he has made his own boro forum where he talks to himself!!

http://www.borofanforum.net/middlesbrough-...mo-kink-t20.htm

am I weird that I find this strangely fascinating? I just cant get my head around how someone, however mental, could find the time to do all this haha :lol:

its obvious the kid had far too much time on his hands

Ibby (or something like that) he was known as aswell

made me chuckle about the MEN story where fyldeblue??? had been banned

is that his real name? didnt know . .