Chris Taylor - Brentford Fan's View

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that the Brentford fans are not too happy with our Chris:

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84751

Oh dear, they want his leg broken and all that!!! Personally I always look at him as a bit of a soft arse so I am over the moon if PD has turned him into some kind of Roy Keane overnight! :grin:

i didn't go yesterday so can't comment on the match specifically and i am certainly not complaining about the result, or taylor's goal scoring record this season, but i don't mind saying that i find the way he plays the game a complete embarrassment and totally unnecessary.

i didn't go yesterday so can't comment on the match specifically and i am certainly not complaining about the result, or taylor's goal scoring record this season, but i don't mind saying that i find the way he plays the game a complete embarrassment and totally unnecessary.

Wot he said.

Sooner or later he's going to get nobbled, and the way he cheats (and does occasional horrendous challenges) you can't say he hasn't had it coming to him.

Don't like Giggs for obvious reasons, but there's a great many things you can learn from him about conduct in that position.

The lad was brilliant yesterday. Not just the goal and penalty and not because he wound them up. He was our main creative force and footballing vision. There isn't a team in this league that wouldn't want THIS Chris Taylor on their team. As for some of the more aggressive suggestions from their fans? Get a life.

good to see he's winding opposition up but you have to agree with some of them. hes a diving cheat and at times an embarasment to our club and football as a whole. the thing is there is a very good player in there somewhere so why the theatrics? cut it out chris and make a name the right way

good to see he's winding opposition up but you have to agree with some of them. hes a diving cheat and at times an embarasment to our club and football as a whole. the thing is there is a very good player in there somewhere so why the theatrics? cut it out chris and make a name the right way

Seriously?

Went to the game yesterday and he didn't see him do much cheating, so have no idea what the Brentford fans' problem is, let alone our own fans.........

If he's winding em up. He's obviously doing something right for our club. Brilliant player, glad he's banging some goals in. KTF.

I love Chris for his good stuff. the fact he loves the club and is an excellent player, but you can't just write off the bad side of his game by saying this.

The problem is that football rewards this kind of behaviour nowadays, which I don't like at all.

I went to the game too and I didnt see him diving. If I was tackled like the one he received in the box then I think I (or anyone else) would have gone down in the same way.

I didn't go to the game but on the highlights it looked a certain penalty.

was deffo a pen imo and his goal was well taken , the thing is if taylor gets caught he goes down and it works why complain, if tounkare would have done the same at brighton we would have had a stonewall pen but he stayed up and missed the shot, most people have been saying get a grip taylor ( inc myself) and now he is putting great prefomances in get behind him and the lads not continue to find faults !!!

Seriously?

Went to the game yesterday and he didn't see him do much cheating, so have no idea what the Brentford fans' problem is, let alone our own fans.........

i wasnt there yesterday should have pointed that out really. im talking in general. he often dives to win freekicks and pens wether you like it or not it is cheating and chris does it far to often and it pisses me off to be honest. like i said ther is a really good player in there somewhere so why cant he make his name for the player he could be instead of from cheating

was deffo a pen imo and his goal was well taken , the thing is if taylor gets caught he goes down and it works why complain, if tounkare would have done the same at brighton we would have had a stonewall pen but he stayed up and missed the shot, most people have been saying get a grip taylor ( inc myself) and now he is putting great prefomances in get behind him and the lads not continue to find faults !!!

Exactly................our clubs supporters never fail to disappoint me.............I know lots of opposition players that get on my nerves, but I'd rather have them that not (one such player manages us now).

We won yesterday and certain opposing fans don't like the way we acheived this.......Get a grip, I don't know many fans that would'nt.......

Latics are not going to have a succesful season playing gloriously whilst topping the fair play table...........I know we have brought in players from the premiership but please do not think we can compete on that level.

...........and one more telling fact - being trained by PD will only increase our aggressiveness which will undoubtedly incur the wrath of further opposition fans from venting their spleen when things haven't gone their way!!

i wasnt there yesterday should have pointed that out really. im talking in general. he often dives to win freekicks and pens wether you like it or not it is cheating and chris does it far to often and it pisses me off to be honest. like i said ther is a really good player in there somewhere so why cant he make his name for the player he could be instead of from cheating

Meh, he's finding his form again after last year and his general game doesn't offend me in any way - definitely not any disgrace to the club. The amount of times over the years we've been wound up by cheating little gobs***es, it's nice to have one of them working for us for a change!

Keep up the good work CT, I say!

Just on yesterday, the more I look at the tackle for the penalty, the worse it looks. Studs up, aiming for Chris' ankle - Bees fans can have no complaints.

I didn't go to the game but on the highlights it looked a certain penalty.

exactly, the highlights on the football league show showed a definite penalty.

taylor is an annoying player, whether its winding up the opposition or winding us up when he's barely touched but won't get up, he gets on peoples nerves. but he's started to play well this season especially in the last four or five games.

i love how those brentford fans are calling us dirty northern b@stards, they wouldnt have said that if they were 7th and we were last