Anyone got a spare ticket for Rochdale?

grrrr that quiz nearly stumped me!

They didn't quiz me at all.

I gave them an OL2 post code, but as I'd been to Wembley with County fans they thought I supported them.

I restrained myself when Liddell's corner swung in ... and my ears remain attached to my head as a result.

They didn't quiz me at all.

I gave them an OL2 post code, but as I'd been to Wembley with County fans they thought I supported them.

I restrained myself when Liddell's corner swung in ... and my ears remain attached to my head as a result.

we got quizzed, wouldnt let us in with an OL postcode... so we joined another queue and paid cash :lol:

but we also kept quiet when lidds scored, unlike the idiots at the fron of the stand

Thanks to my dad "forgetting" to purchase our tickets before he went away on holiday we're ticketless. Any spares?

EDIT: Doesn't matter. He's been down to dale and got them in the Rochdale main stand.

you can jump around and cheer all you want in there J. :wink: It's behind either net were you'd have a bit of trouble for celebrating.

It has been known in the past for ticket games - for tickets to be "unofficially sold" at dale on the day of the game even when it's previously said no tickets are allowed, so it could be worth trying tomorrow. This was the case against Huddersfield this season. Though they'll only let you have one if they believe you dont let on your a dale fan and your only buying one or two tickets - so dont be expecting to stroll up with a couple of cans and ten mates. :lol: