Paul Scholes

I've said it before, I'll say it again, where does the idea come from that it would be Scholes hiding from the slow clumsy third division midfielders instead of the other way around? Players at the top level are a lot bigger and stronger than those below, especially in the midfield, and he has never looked like he was exactly scare. More likely the first lower level clogger to try it would miss by a mile, and then have his thighs torn off 30 minutes later, and the message would go out.

I am almost beginning to think it might not happen though...

More to the point from Scholes perspective he has won everything their is in the game he is financially set up for the lest of his life does he really want to finnish his career slugging it out against lower league journeymen, I personally don't.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Daily Mail (yes I know) quotes the ginger Pele, after the Blackpool match this week:

'I don't know what I'm doing next year. I just want to concentrate on getting back playing for now.

'I like to have a week or two off at Christmas. This one just stretched out a bit longer.'

With blue tinted glasses, I'd like to read that as:

If Latics get promoted, I'd love to end my playing season with my beloved Latics for one season in the Chamionship

or

If Latics dont' get promoted, I'd love to end my playing season with my beloved Latics and help them get promoted to the Chamionship

You'd think he knows PD & GT at some level, and that they've maybe thought of it already.

:D

The Daily Mail (yes I know) quotes the ginger Pele, after the Blackpool match this week:

'I don't know what I'm doing next year. I just want to concentrate on getting back playing for now.

'I like to have a week or two off at Christmas. This one just stretched out a bit longer.'

With blue tinted glasses, I'd like to read that as:

If Latics get promoted, I'd love to end my playing season with my beloved Latics for one season in the Chamionship

or

If Latics dont' get promoted, I'd love to end my playing season with my beloved Latics and help them get promoted to the Chamionship

You'd think he knows PD & GT at some level, and that they've maybe thought of it already.

:D

I note with interest that the Daily Mail was the first to beak the Reuben Reid sory.

Ergo, everything it says must be true, well mos t hings, and so Scholes is coming to us.

We just need the Micah Richards sale to go through, and we could buy a season long loan...

Edited by singe