Paul Scholes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again - in the main stand watching t'Latics minutes after Utd finished their game at Villa.

It's been said so many times before I know, but what a model pro that fella is. Total respect.

While he wears that red shirt no respect whatsoever....I do not want him in a blue shirt full stop

While he wears that red shirt no respect whatsoever....I do not want him in a blue shirt full stop

As a fellow fan of the boys in blue he gets my respect.

As a top pro who shuns the limelight and as such is able to take his lads to the footy - again, respect.

Fanakapan, you are of course entitled to your opinion.

do you realise how little of an Oldham fan this makes you look?

You usually say things that make sense. Not this time.

It's hardly treason. And not the time for it either. 1-0 vs Hudds. A splendid display. What a work rate, what a set of motivateed players. Sort the finishing ball PD

hahahahahahahahahaha one of englands greatest ever midfield players and latics fan and you would not have him playing for us , hahahahahahahahahaha complete numpty.

How far do yoyu take this someone who plays for United we should not sign.

And the same for City, I presume.

So I take it Harry and fanakapan, you turn away when Rpger Palmer does the Half Time draw, and boo Andy Ritchie?

Common sense flies out of the way, and political dogma gets in the way. It's exactly the same thought process of someone who is racist.

:grin: It happens to be a job and this is the 'company' he plays for.

as much as i dislike united, scholes has been a model pro for years and deserves some respect, props to him for gettin down here and supporting the team he supports i dont see the problem!

Ditto, spent many a time sat next to him on a coach for away games... whilst Giggs, Beckham et al would be at OT watching the first team. He always got a friendly ribbing from some of the olds .... but they would always say that he was going to go all the way.

The lad is loyal to latics as a FAN,as he has been to United as a player and his family as a Man.

:chubb:

Paul is simply one of the nicest people you could EVER meet in any walk of life he always TRIES hard to take time for a photo etc OR a brief chat BUT has done something other premier division players have failed misebably on he puts his wife and kids at top of the agenda. The fact he is so talented has brought rewards and frankly can you blame the bloke for a long a glittering career. It WOULD literally put a thousand on the gate IF he wore a blue shirt and anything else is utter crape..... The lad is loyal to latics as a FAN,as he has been to United as a player and his family as a Man.

Suspect fishing?

100% agree

do you realise how little of an Oldham fan this makes you look?

.. He's a fellow fan so we respect him.

Personally, i could give a **** if he does play for United, he's been a model profesional to all young footballers out there. Genuine down to earth man aswell!

EDIT just seen your above post. so don't take it personally :)

Edited by Latics_Fanatic