Operation Pitch Clear

has it? :blink:

Next 5 days temperatures for Mecca (that boundary park for those of you who don't understand)

Today: High +2 Low 0

Tomorrow: High +4 Low +2

Wednesday: High +8 Low +6

Thursday: High +8 Low +4

Friday: High +6 Low +2

If Saturday and Sunday are as good as that then prospects for Monday look promising

Next 5 days temperatures for Mecca (that boundary park for those of you who don't understand)

Today: High +2 Low 0

Tomorrow: High +4 Low +2

Wednesday: High +8 Low +6

Thursday: High +8 Low +4

Friday: High +6 Low +2

If Saturday and Sunday are as good as that then prospects for Monday look promising

What do our covers protect to? -3?

Wednesday Thursday & Friday will easily thaw the pitch (like it did for the Swindon game) so aslong as it doesnt get below the temp our covers protect to should be ok.. or are we worried we might have the cover the cost of Rochdale travelling down on the 409..? :unsure:

oh that is good but it was snowing in shaw again today.

Aye. T'was mainly the wet, sleety stuff. Then it started to rain. Pavements full of slush now. Hope it continues - above all else, I don't think my bank balance can take another gas bill like the last.

Updated Next 5 days temperatures for OL1 2PA

Today: High +4 Low +2

Tomorrow: High +9 Low +6

Thursday: High +10 Low +5

Friday: High +7 Low +2

Saturday: High +6 Low +2

Rain forcast for this morning then dry at least the rest of the day, tomorrow and Thursday. Unless the weather turns on Sunday, Mondays game should not be under threat

Updated Next 5 days temperatures for OL1 2PA

Today: High +4 Low +2

Tomorrow: High +9 Low +6

Thursday: High +10 Low +5

Friday: High +7 Low +2

Saturday: High +6 Low +2

Rain forcast for this morning then dry at least the rest of the day, tomorrow and Thursday. Unless the weather turns on Sunday, Mondays game should not be under threat

think they were looking at putting covers on sat night just as a precaution..if no severe temp drop is forecast they might not need to...hopefully should go ahead

Three hours tomorrow form nine. It's not going to give people much time in the pub when they get to Hartlepool

I know, i was willing to go today but there is no chance im getting up so early tomorrow after what is going to be a heavy night tonight then not get to Hartlepool till just before kick-off.

Dont understand why they didnt just do it today.

There was a few people who turned up this morning pitched looked in good condition from behind the stands. Unless we see a drastic change in weather game should be on.

yes I was one and the only time I have ventured to volunteer too. Well not a completed wasted journey had to exchange tickets for the RRE and sort out my three nephews kists for mascots too.

I know, i was willing to go today but there is no chance im getting up so early tomorrow after what is going to be a heavy night tonight then not get to Hartlepool till just before kick-off.

Dont understand why they didnt just do it today.

Turned up to help also,Headgroundsman said because it was not forecast to freeze overnight,he wanted to to let the grass recover more so it would`nt die and that he could spray it.