Rochdale all ticket?

OS says its reserved seating in Chaddy & Main Stand so thats all ticket?

1st I've heard about it.

Where does it say it's all ticket? It doesn't!

It is currently all ticket for Rochdale fans only

When it's all ticket they announce it's all ticket otherwise it's normal match day admission.

Reserved seating does not mean its all ticket. The main stand upper is reserved seating every match but is not all ticket. All ticket means you can't buy tickets on the day of the game under the safety certificate. It has been made reserved seating so as not to have to reduce capacity in the Chaddy and Paddock by 10% as required by the safety licence when it is unreserved seating.

Hope that helps.

As a season ticket holder in the RRE who hasnt changed my ticket yet, can i not go now?

Was going to change it before the game today but did overtime in work as it was called off :disappointed:

You should still be able to change.

The ticket office is open Wednesday Thursday all day and Friday till noon. Give them a call on wednesday morning.

I'd also imagine they will put an update on the os in the next 24/48 hours

As a season ticket holder in the RRE who hasnt changed my ticket yet, can i not go now?

Was going to change it before the game today but did overtime in work as it was called off :disappointed:

Its only a guess mate but you might be able to change it in the shop in spindles. They sell tickets there. Having said that half those dozy get's on the turnstiles wouldnt know the difference.

Its only a guess mate but you might be able to change it in the shop in spindles. They sell tickets there. Having said that half those dozy get's on the turnstiles wouldnt know the difference.

Oh trust me mate i can assure you they would know the difference believe me.

Not changed my season ticket yet. Haven't had time, just going to turn up on the day and use it then.

Still plenty of tickets left in the Chaddy End:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/HomeT...2254232,00.html

So if the Main Stand sells out and Rochdale bring 2,000 plus the 1200 so far in the Chaddy - that makes 5,700... surely we can get another 1300 to break that magical (?) 7k? :blink:

I have a season ticket but I still have to queue to get in - we're definitely good at it in this country - shame it's not an Olympic sport... :wink:

have they given seat numbers out on the tickets or is it sit where you want for the ticket buyers? i hate nothing more than getting to my season ticket seat to find some moron has decided he can sit wherever he wants!