Favourite Match of 2010 : Charlton at home (Because that was when the worst season in recent times had come to an end.)

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Stockport away. We won, but two depressingly boring teams.

Most entertaining match of 2010 : Exeter at home.

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 : The 0-0 draw with Tranmere

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Dagenham away. World class.

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : Going to my phone on my break at work and having seven text messages, all telling me that David Penis had been sacked.

Player of 2010 : Keiran Lee.

Goal of 2010 : Abbott's turn and volley against Brentford.

Favourite Match of 2010 : Charlton at home (Because that was when the worst season in recent times had come to an end.)

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Stockport away. We won, but two depressingly boring teams.

Most entertaining match of 2010 : Exeter at home.

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Dagenham away. World class.

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : Going to my phone on my break at work and having seven text messages, all telling me that David Penis had been sacked.

Player of 2010 : Keiran Lee.

Goal of 2010 : Abbott's turn and volley against Brentford.

It's going to be hard to be that !

Favourite Match of 2010 : Tranmere away The first match I really enjoyed for at least 18 months.

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Stockport away it was an embarrassment to be outplayed by a team who were well and truley f***ed

Most entertaining match of 2010 : Plymouth home. this match had everything in it!

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Dagenham away was awesome only 400 but never stoped singing. Dale was a great atmosphere all day from having brekie at 9 to getting kicked out of the pub late on.

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : Penney getting sacked.

Player of 2010 : Sean Gregan/ Oumare Tounkara

Goal of 2010 : One of Furmans against Notts county or Charlton two screamers and hard to seperate.

Favourite Match of 2010 : Huddersfield at home, young, hungry and greater desire versus ££££ there's only ever one winner!

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Stockport away. We won, but two depressingly boring teams. - Agree, never been so depressed at a win!!!!

Most entertaining match of 2010 : Plymouth at home - had everything!

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 : The 0-0 draw with Tranmere, agree awful but we'd hardly played for a month

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Rochdale abandoned game

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : Dancing round my hotel room in Turkey when Dale out us 2-0 up at Tranmere!

Player of 2010 : Keiran Lee

Goal of 2010 : Furman's goal v Notts COunty, great passing tempo and a great shot into the top corner

Edited by oafcprozac

Favourite Match of 2010 : Huddersfield this season, completely ripped them apart

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Everyone DP was in charge off..

Most entertaining match of 2010 : Exeter at home

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 : The 0-0 draw with Trannies :sleeping:

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Dale away

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : DP being sacked

Player of 2010 : Kieran Lee - Furman misses out because only been this season we have seen the true Furman, Lee been class all through the year

Goal of 2010 : Furman or Tounkara against Notts.. Furman just edges probably because of the build up

Favourite Match of 2010 : Huddersfield at home was great, Notts County too because it was my first game of the season and it was good to go away happy.

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Brentford at home, Penney sat back on a lead again and we were outplayed

Most entertaining match of 2010 : Exeter or Plymouth at home

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 : Quite a few 'Oldham 0' matches

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Dale away

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : Beginning of this season, where we started to play football

Player of 2010 : Kieran Lee, the one good thing Penney did

Goal of 2010 : Furman vs Notts County or Tounkara vs Huddersfield because of the quick build up.

Favourite Match of 2010 : Southend at home, safety secured and some excellent football in the first half

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Charlton home, first half awful, second half awful, half time abysmal

Most entertaining match of 2010 : Accrington away

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 : 0-0 home to Yeovil

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Dagenham away

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : Deciding to stay and watch one last attack whilst others went for a pie on the stroke of half time at the Valley

Player of 2010 : Lewis Guy - he kept us up

Goal of 2010 : Furman at Charlton

Favourite Match of 2010 : the 1-0 win over Huddersfield because it was a sign of how good a team we can be under Dickov by outplaying one of the best sides in the Division

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Brentford in March, I genuinely thought we were going down after that game

Most entertaining match of 2010 : it had to be the Plymouth game, what didn't it have?

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 : The 0-0 draw with Tranmere, at the time of year when the suicide rate is high

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Dale the first time round but if we're talking about a full 90 minute game I'd say Tranmere on the opening day of the season because we retrieved a few missing fans that day

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : the day Dave Penney got sacked and I was in the pub and the song "things can only get better" came on, it felt right

Player of 2010 : Oumare Tounkara

Goal of 2010 : I'm going to go with the winning goal at home to Bournemouth, we cut their defence in 2 with the passing move, it's the sort of goal I like to see

Edited by Tommy_Fent

Favourite Match of 2010 : Notts County - what a difference.

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Rochdale away. Massive disappointment

Most entertaining match of 2010 : Huddersfield for the first half alone

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 : Rochdale away

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Notts County at home. Enjoyed Dag & Red but the sheer optimism in the air for the Notts game wins it for me

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : The Regal Moon after the Rochdale match

Player of 2010 : Sean Gregan

Goal of 2010 : Furmans v Notts County

Favourite Match of 2010 : Huddersfield Town (h) - The way we took them apart again and again was the nearest I've seen to the great teams that Royle put out.

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Brentford (h) - ANOTHER defeat to Brentford at home, which epitomised how low we'd sunk with Penney. At this point, I started to doubt whether we'd stay up last season.

Most entertaining match of 2010 : For pure entertainment, the Exeter game at home. We showed our naiveity in defence in the last quarter of an hour, but thinking positively, a real learning curve on how to blow an opposition team away, and then close out the game.

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 : Has to be Tranmere at home. Completely dull from start to finish with two teams obviously rusty from lack of action.

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Huddersfield (h) again. Started to see something that I'd not seen in ages; fans around me really supporting the team.

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : The winning goal against Plymouth. It capped off a brilliantly absorbing match and fully deserved.

Player of 2010 : Omare Tounkara. The human wrecking ball has given us that muscle and power up front that a young skillful side needs. Without him we're the archtypical Bournemouth or Crewe; easy on the eye but powderpuff up front. With him we're a genuine threat in this division once everybody else clicks.

Goal of 2010 : The first goal against Exeter. A stunning move which cut them to ribbons, and set the tone for the game.

Favourite Match of 2010 : Plymouth at home

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Accrington in the cup. Awful. Left on the hour mark and went to the nearest pub.

Most entertaining match of 2010 : Peterborough away 5-2. Great attacking play from both sides, awful defending.

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 : All those with "Oldham 0" under Penney.

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Dale away post match in the Litten Tree on that Tuesday Night. Equalled only by the Regal Moon post match on the saturday game.

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : Singing Oldham songs on the streets and in the bars of Peterborough and Southampton long into the night. Southampton was a class night out, ending up in some dodgy afro-carribean club singing "Oooooumare Tounkare" to pretty much every lad in the place.

Player of 2010 : Sean Gregan.

Goal of 2010 : That last minute winner against Plymouth purely for the relief and celebrations that followed.

Favourite Match of 2010 : Plymouth at home

Least Favourite Match of 2010 : Accrington in the cup. Awful. Left on the hour mark and went to the nearest pub.

Most entertaining match of 2010 : Peterborough away 5-2. Great attacking play from both sides, awful defending.

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 : All those with "Oldham 0" under Penney.

Best Atmosphere at a match in 2010 : Dale away post match in the Litten Tree on that Tuesday Night. Equalled only by the Regal Moon post match on the saturday game.

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010 : Singing Oldham songs on the streets and in the bars of Peterborough and Southampton long into the night. Southampton was a class night out, ending up in some dodgy afro-carribean club singing "Oooooumare Tounkare" to pretty much every lad in the place.

Player of 2010 : Sean Gregan.

Goal of 2010 : That last minute winner against Plymouth purely for the relief and celebrations that followed.

haha the pictures only show the mayhem of southampton

Favourite Match 2010: Notts County at home the first time we had seen us score 3 goals in 18months

Least Favourite Match 2010: Brentford at home sub 3000 for a home league game and a piss poor performance must go down as one of the lowest points of watching us in the last 20 years for me

Most entertaining match: Plymouth at home I haven't seen a more entertaining game all year either in the champions league, world cup, or premier league.

Least entertaining match: The 0-0 at home to Tranmere was truely awful

Best atmosphere at a match in 2010: Not been to any away games in 2010 so it would have to be Huddersfield at home was nice to see the fans believing in the team once again.

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010: Surprised knowone put this so far. The reception for Roger Palmer at half time against Charlton reminded me that despite a horrific season the fans still had the passion for the club

Player of 2010: Sean Gregan if he hadn't kept us up last season we might not have seen the improvement we have so far this season its a shame he can't be part of it but life goes on.

Goal of 2010: The Furmanator's sceamer against Notts County was pretty special.

Its fair to say we are leaving 2010 in a better state than we started it in lets hope we don't look back from this year and things keep getting better.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Favourite Match 2010: Huddersfield first half at home - it could have been 5 or 6, and we saw Felipe Morais rip them to shreds, the sh**p sh**ers.

Least Favourite Match 2010: Brentford at home - after that I thought we were going down, and it couldn't get any worse.

Most entertaining match: Plymouth at home - 1-0,1-1, 2 sent off, 1-2 (oh no it can't be), 2-2 (come on), added time 3-2 and 4-2, unbelievable.

Least entertaining match: Most of Penney's games, but Brighton and Brentford at home spring to mind as amongst the worst.

Best atmosphere at a match in 2010: Dagenham away, singing all the way, and a great goal in front of us. We didn't play as well as we can, but we stuck to it and ground out a great win.

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010: Listening to PD,GT and PB at the meet the manager at the Milan, the spirit they've given to the team, and what they can achieve sees us in a good place at the moment, with a good chance of promotion out of this division, which is long overdue.

Player of 2010: Sean Gregan last season and Kieron Lee this season.

Goal of 2010:[/b] Aiden White against Exeter.

Wasn't at Dagenham but I've seen videos and it didn't seem anything special.

So you saw videos from the full 90 minutes in the away end ? it was a awesome because of the fact it wasn't full of the old moaning negative people who are at bp it was full of support for the lads on the pitch non stop singing and support !!

So you saw videos from the full 90 minutes in the away end ? it was a awesome because of the fact it wasn't full of the old moaning negative people who are at bp it was full of support for the lads on the pitch non stop singing and support !!

No but I did see your video and another and it didn't look that good.

That being said, I've seen videos from Everton etc... and it didn't do it any justice.

Least Entertaining Match of 2010 in the history of competitive sport: The 0-0 draw with Tranmere

FTFY. Spent most of the game praying for the sweet release of death.

Favourite game: Notts County at home. It was great to see attacking football at BP again.

Least favourite game: Leeds away. The contrast with the game there the previous season was heartbreaking.

Most entertaining match: Plymouth at home. I'm sure it was great for the neutrals.

Best atmosphere: Wasn't at Dagenham (haven't seen the video either :wink: ) but Tranmere away was pretty good, felt like a weight had been lifted off everyone's shoulders.

Favourite Latics related moment of 2010: "Can the owner of a red Citroen, registration XXXX XXX, please return to your car, as there appears to be a distressed dog locked in it." :grin:

Player of 2010: Gregan.

Goal of 2010: Furman v Notts County. The finish did justice to the 72 passes that led to it.