own up..................

..............who else is still F5'ing away on the official site and will continue to do so until 11 o'clock???? :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Your better off F5'ing on here as if anything happens then those signed up to SMS will be the 1stget a text from the club and will post up on here.

I wouldn't bank on anything else tonight, but don't take my word just keep pressing those buttons and generate more money for the club

Me too. I'm flicking between owtb, fishul, sky sports self updating news feed, listening to 5 live and desperately trying to complete an essay on 'the language and discourse of news reporting' for my uni deadline tomorrow!

One Born Every Minute.

I'm also watching some programme about babies on Channel Four.

Yeah, surreal that isn't it? They're real ones too. Wimmin, giving birth to real babies on TV. Ooops, one just popped out then. Wow.

And I'll find any news instantly by checking Facebook at the same time too.

Yeah, surreal that isn't it? They're real ones too. Wimmin, giving birth to real babies on TV. Ooops, one just popped out then. Wow.

And I'll find any news instantly by checking Facebook at the same time too.

Yep - facebook is pretty quick