Home supporters in large section of RRE and small section as the family stand.

Together with the main stand it would give us a home capacity of over 7100.

Away fans in the Chaddy which has capacity of about 3750 which would be more than enough

to satisfy the Huddersfield and Sheff Wed followings.

This would allow the home fans to watch the game seated in the newest stand without obstructions and be to be able to relax with a beer before the game.

The idea of the Chaddy being the home end is long gone. I sit in the main stand now and looking towards the Chaddy End on match days is an embarassement.

With the home fans all together in the main and RRE stands it would make the matchday atmosphere so much better.

It would cut costs for the club by using less turnstyles, make segregation easier, thus cutting policing fees, and finally put an end to this ridiculous seat changing each time we expect a large away following which I am sure tends to reduce the number of potential season ticket sales.

Don't do a poll just get it done for next season!!!!

Away fans in the Chaddy which has capacity of about 3750 which would be more than enough

This would allow the home fans to watch the game seated in the newest stand without obstructions and be to be able to relax with a beer before the game.

The idea of the Chaddy being the home end is long gone. I sit in the main stand now and looking towards the Chaddy End on match days is an embarassement.

With the home fans all together in the main and RRE stands it would make the matchday atmosphere so much better.

It would cut costs for the club by using less turnstyles, make segregation easier, thus cutting policing fees, and finally put an end to this ridiculous seat changing each time we expect a large away following which I am sure tends to reduce the number of potential season ticket sales.

You can keep your RRE. Always the Chaddy for me.

Tried it didnt like it.

Edited by Museum de Latique

I'd like to try the RRE if it wasnt for all the little chavs swearing and throwing things at the away crowd of 40 from Plymouth who couldnt give a :censored: about our fans

They probably wouldn't be there if you moved the away fans!

Did the RRE for 3 seasons after the Lookers was prematurely demolished. I am now a Chaddy Ender again and think its MUCH better than the RRE.

You should know by now after posting on here, Oldham fans like Carlsberg, don't do forward thinking, but if they did.....

On a serious note, each stand has its merits and bad points. I personally prefer the chaddy end as it has a bookies, leg room is marginally better (even a dwarf would be struggling for legroom in the RRE) and you dont get the usual scroats who think their hard by goading away fans.

So does the RRE

That wotn happen as the away fans would be in a different part of the stadium.

On a serious note, each stand has its merits and bad points. I personally prefer the chaddy end as it has a bookies, leg room is marginally better (even a dwarf would be struggling for legroom in the RRE) and you dont get the usual scroats who think their hard by goading away fans.

Leave Pottsey alone will ya!

Last couple of home games the Rochdale Road End has looked pretty dead to be apart from the small section near the away fans. When i sat in the small RRE section against Leicester the other year got to say that was one of the best vocal atmopsheres i have seen at a Oldham game for a long time. Why not puit home fans in the small section and just open 2 blocks of the large RRE when its a small supported club.

I dont like the chasm between the main stand and the RRE. There is no unity between the stadiums and gives a real sense of being segregated from your own fans. The main stand is much closer to the chaddy and gives a feeling of 'togetherness'.

Last couple of home games the Rochdale Road End has looked pretty dead to be apart from the small section near the away fans. When i sat in the small RRE section against Leicester the other year got to say that was one of the best vocal atmopsheres i have seen at a Oldham game for a long time. Why not puit home fans in the small section and just open 2 blocks of the large RRE when its a small supported club.

Why not have the Home stand (Chaddy) for Home fans and the Away stand (RRE) for Away fans? Just like it was for many many years.

It's lovely in the RRE, you get the chance to freeze to the seat and and get soaked to the skin at the same time. When it's sunny you can't see the pitch. Best stand, worst location you can keep it thank you very much.

Home fans. Just move to the RRE and stop being a bunch of wets. It's plainly far better than the Chaddy. I reckon some don't want to move simply because the club wants them to, which is ridiculous.

I agree. No poll, no consultation - just a straightforward this-is-how-it's-going-to-be on the website. The ones who just love sitting behind a pillar can stay and watch their football with mongs from Huddersfield etc.

Home fans. Just move to the RRE and stop being a bunch of wets. It's plainly far better than the Chaddy. I reckon some don't want to move simply because the club wants them to, which is ridiculous.

I agree. No poll, no consultation - just a straightforward this-is-how-it's-going-to-be on the website. The ones who just love sitting behind a pillar can stay and watch their football with mongs from Huddersfield etc.

No point banging on about it, it wont make a fooking difference !

Moved to the Rocky about 3 years ago after being man and boy enjoying some of the best moments of my life in the Chaddy but then watching it slowly but steadily slide into a morgue of an atmosphere and even though it took a few weeks to get used i now absolutely love it in the Rocky , fantastic atmosphere and banter , and a beer and a bet if you so wish , and even the chavs make it a humerous atmosphere all round with plenty of head shakes from the older end at some of the stuff that goes on ,and lets face it its the best stand by a million miles with regards to facilities

My opinion is that the 3 Amigos should have enforced the move the day they took over and the " i,ve sat in the Chaddy for 40 years brigade" ( of which i,m one), would have been so grateful the club was being saved it wouldnt have impacted as much as if the move was tried now and we would now be looking back at years of vociferous support and increased revenues.

So come on all you miserable old gits , come and join in the fun and sometimes electric atmosphere of the Rocky and keep your memories of the once great Chaddy as just memories. IMO