Simon Corney has stark news for Latics Fans!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only we can end the season with promotion and the sale of Micah Richards.......

.............and investment..........and paul scholes.......and anything else that's handy!

If only we can end the season with promotion and the sale of Micah Richards.......

.............and investment..........and paul scholes.......and anything else that's handy!

How about a cyclone to blow Reebok stadium to Oldham, a la Wizard of Oz

Looks from what he is saying that we'll be moving outside of oldham. I personally wouldn't be against Ashton. It's not too far, Oldham postcode etc. Next to the motorway for off field commercial activities. Also a less inept bunch of local administrators. It would be nice if we could stay at our present site but if the economics don't add up then it's not possible.

Love the club, hate the town

amen to that

I can feel a demonstration coming on, similar to that of the red :censored:e's green and gold campaign, plus the club could make a few bob by selling car stickers, banners, flags etc with your logo on it. Could be a good way to show the council exactly what we think about them.

lol screw it, while we're at it why dont we put a bid in for the Olympic stadium. :grin:

i would take anywhere for one or two games a week traveling isnt a big problem and wouldnt really break the bank anything to see the boys play i say :) some people might say they havnt got the cash etc, well i look after my misses that has Cancer so were both on benefits so the cash is allways low....

I'm sure people could get to the game where ever it is :)

How about Paul Scholes forming a consortium to buy the club with some of his old Man U mates (Gary Neville and David Beckham will do for starters). :unsure:

Since Scholesy hasn't decided whether to sign a new 1yr deal at Manure yet, if he was to call it a day with them, he could be the face of any campaign we can muster up to help get this :censored:ty mess sorted out - model pro, oldham fan an all...

...i know, its a long shot...possible even a daft suggestion...but its times like this when suggestions of any kind are welcome!!

That was going to happen if Manc had been awarded the Olympics. We were to share the Olympic Stadium with Citeh while BP was recovering from having an artificial pitch laid for the Olympic hockey tournamernt.

The only thing we seem able to get in Oldham is swine flu pff

How about Paul Scholes forming a consortium to buy the club with some of his old Man U mates (Gary Neville and David Beckham will do for starters). :unsure:

I am already going to cancel Sky Sports if ratboy gets Andy Grays spot......sure as hell do not want him anywhere near Latics

The only thing we seem able to get in Oldham is swine flu pff

In all honesty Oldham is a :censored:hole and the council are an absolute embarrasment, the one thing they could try to improve is giving a little understanding to its one proffesional football club, which if we were to get promoted this season would bring in around 2,000 visitors every fortnight and local buisnesses would prosper.