LOVE THE CLUB HATE THE TOWN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can get t-shirts with logo on if anyone is interested for tomorrow ?

I think using the word 'town' is a bit generic. Fair play, a lot of people are upset with the council, but I'm proud of the town where I'm from and that's why I support the football club that represents it.

I think using the word 'town' is a bit generic. Fair play, a lot of people are upset with the council, but I'm proud of the town where I'm from and that's why I support the football club that represents it.

I'd happily wear one, i am ashamed of the town i live in. Fair play to those that are proud but I aint. It's a dump and i wouldn't give a :censored: if i left and never saw it again. The only thing i'd miss is watching the blues.

Love the club, despise the town.

Love the club.. Hate the council... would be better and more to the point...

You cheeky monkey that was my idea!

Love the club hate the town implies that you just pop in from out of town for the football. Most fans live in the town and if anything, it's a bit demoralising to say that you hate your own town if it's true.

Love the town, hate the council is more to the point on this :censored:ty day.

I'd happily wear one, i am ashamed of the town i live in. Fair play to those that are proud but I aint. It's a dump and i wouldn't give a :censored: if i left and never saw it again. The only thing i'd miss is watching the blues.

i despise what the town has become but the love what it was and should be again

Love the club.. Hate the council... would be better and more to the point...

+1

i despise what the town has become but the love what it was and should be again

I'm 26 harry and have never seen the town in the "former glory" it once was. All I see now is dump. No point me harping on making the same point, i'm glad there are people out there that are proud of it. I for one could never and will never be.

Edited by Kingdingaling

Well not entirely true... There is a lot wrong with the town... and its mostly down to 17 years of mismanagement by the fecking morons in the council :)

I have to agree, I think the council need to be shamed into action............ and not just with the club.