whose going tonight?

who wasn't going to initially? I'm one of them, Tuesday nights for me is normally Fell Walking and Mountaineering Club meeting/piss-up (I'm on the committee) but I'm throwing a sickie

or has anyone persuaded anyone to go who normally wouldn't?

Yeah ive got three of my nob end pals to come and watch,it is pay on the turnstile isnt it?

D'oh

This is the problem though with part-timers, stayaways and floaters from other clubs. They expect us to be world beaters. Those of us that have gone every week know what we are capable of and see last night as a bit of a blip, due to poor tactics and square pegs in round holes. Those that watch the Prem every week expect us to play like their 'TV idols'. I took the brother in law to the Hudds game at home (we had a spare ticket for the exec box) he was overly critical before I pointed out that he was watching third division players - then he 'got' it…

If the stayaways etc.. gave the team a chance over a period of five to six home games on the trot i'm sure they'd 'get it', but we live in times when if a Prem club goes two games without a win - it's a crisis….the floaters won't accept the fact we're a young team, coached by an inexperienced manager. Yet many of the stayaways were here week in week out under Ritchie - I can't fathom what some of them want at all….when we lost over 30 home games in 3 years….

If only we could have saved that Hartlepool performance for a fortnight….

Edited by oafcprozac