DALE STEPHENS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things just get worse and worse...

Not that it is the club's fault to be fair; I'm guessing that this is the last thing they'd want to be doing and it probably says more about the state of our finances than our sanity or ambition. God it sucks being us though...

such a typical latics fan responce, every club is a selling club, man u, man city, chelsea, madrid, barca, inter, bayern all of them are selling clubs.

Yes you are right "a typical Latics fan " since 1963 and always will be no matter where the Fxxk they play and seen them much sell better players

As for the coment that Utd, City, Chelsea , Madrid et al are selling clubs, when they sell they do not sell to SURVIVE

Edited by another fan

Cant express how angry i am at this without using enough profanity to get me a weeks ban (any chance of a 10 minute 'get it out of the system' window?). Was dumbfounded when we did it with Lee Hughes and still am now. I understand the financial reasons behind it but FFS the club must realise that losing your one of your best players will dent your chances of getting any more points and leave you in real danger of relegation. Which surely would be financially worse than keeping Stephens but staying up?

That'll have to do for now, i can feel swear words on the tips of my fingers.....