Jason Lowe signs from Blackburn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rovers boss Steve Kean claimed Lowe marked Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard out of the game when he came on as an early substitute against them earlier this month."

Sounds decent to me.

No doubt someone will now claim Lampard is past it and :censored:.

I could see it happening. But not willing to bet anything on it doing.

It's a gamble, pure and simple. It may come off and we stay up, it may not.Keeping hold of Stephens wasn't a gamble. He knew his role in the team and we knew he'd chip in at least with a couple of goals, maybe more.

We are NOT going to go down. If the teams below us win their games in hand (which they won't) we would be 5th bottom with 7 points in hand. All we need is 2 or 3 wins to be safe which we will get.

Stephens has been let go because we have received a decent payment from Southampton for gis services, and his agent has talked him into going.

Lets stop all this negative talk about relegation battles. It's not going to happen.

This what a Blackburn told me about him rates him very highly.

Yeah mate he plays in midfield mainly the centre but can play on the right he looks a good prospect hes made a few 1st team games this season away at chelsea even tho we lost he had a good game and qpr in the cup hes just signed a new 2 yr deal at rovers and he plays for englands under 20's hes more of an attacking midfielder been doing well at youth level and in the reserves so hopefully he will do good for u how long u got him for till end of season or a month ?

We are NOT going to go down. If the teams below us win their games in hand (which they won't) we would be 5th bottom with 7 points in hand. All we need is 2 or 3 wins to be safe which we will get.

Stephens has been let go because we have received a decent payment from Southampton for gis services, and his agent has talked him into going.

Lets stop all this negative talk about relegation battles. It's not going to happen.

I'll have what your on .

I cant see us winning a game again this season yet alone 3

I'll have what your on .

I cant see us winning a game again this season yet alone 3

I think we will stay very confident, we will beat Tranmere, draw with Notts County beat Walsall proberly draw at Exeter lose at Yeovil. I think Dagenham good run will end this Saturday.

Does it matter?

Was simply replying to a question asked.. But would you want Rubes taking corners? Or Tonk?

This what a Blackburn told me about him rates him very highly.

Yeah mate he plays in midfield mainly the centre but can play on the right he looks a good prospect hes made a few 1st team games this season away at chelsea even tho we lost he had a good game and qpr in the cup hes just signed a new 2 yr deal at rovers and he plays for englands under 20's hes more of an attacking midfielder been doing well at youth level and in the reserves so hopefully he will do good for u how long u got him for till end of season or a month ?

Mantom was highly rated by WBA as well!

Had he has his compliment of MMR jabs? Given how big he looks I doubt he will be taking our corners- so who will?

Big? He's stood next to 4'3" Dickov, so that must put him around 5'5". Same as Stephens apparently.