OAFC.co.uk members

to all those who use this message board, you are probably familiar with MENDI.

can i just ask if any of you know how he is still on there, posting grovel, whilst i have been banned for having a little go at him?

he is ruining that messageboard!

dannyhague66

They let anyone on that message board.

the chairman has a system of two yellow cards and your banned, i never had one before, now i have been banned for calling mendi a dumb a***. wouldnt mind but he cant speak bloody english!

yeah he changed his username, personally i think so nobody recognises him, yet he plainly told everyone its him still :L

says its because he used to live in middlesborough and supported them, saying that clubs feared to play at ayersome park.

well he didnt say exactly that, thats just a rough translation from bembo to english. :grin:

Hi mate. Your best bet is to PM Zorrro and ask him all about it. Send him a couple of chasers if he doesnt reply, he gets absent minded.

LL gives sound advice. Z's your man for all thinks Mendi.

They were best mates for a while as I understand it.

Think you're both funny, dontcha?

Mendi/RoyleArmy does love me though, no denying that.

to all those who use this message board, you are probably familiar with MENDI.

can i just ask if any of you know how he is still on there, posting grovel, whilst i have been banned for having a little go at him?

he is ruining that messageboard!

dannyhague66

What is this guy on about. If other people can understand him I must have slipped into a parallel universe where writing gobbledegook is standard practice.

One or two posts in this thread have enlightened me greatly this morning and to those that this post now concerns hang your heads.

I recall (other members on here may not recall this due to it not being of interest or about them) Barry Owen posting on here that I had been invited onto the playershare committee. Shortly afterwards a member on OWTB posted on here that someone had started a thread on oafc.co.uk asking basically who the f*** is Lags and what the f*** has he got to do with things. So I not being a memeber on that site tried to enroll so that I could reply to my new friends. Guess what? I never did get a reply to my application for membership, hence I never got the opportunity to reply.

Now I know who's involved on that site it comes as no little surprise to me I've never got the chance to defend or question those that sort to post such :censored:e. Aren't you big boys!

One or two posts in this thread have enlightened me greatly this morning and to those that this post now concerns hang your heads.

I recall (other members on here may not recall this due to it not being of interest or about them) Barry Owen posting on here that I had been invited onto the playershare committee. Shortly afterwards a member on OWTB posted on here that someone had started a thread on oafc.co.uk asking basically who the f*** is Lags and what the f*** has he got to do with things. So I not being a memeber on that site tried to enroll so that I could reply to my new friends. Guess what? I never did get a reply to my application for membership, hence I never got the opportunity to reply.

Now I know who's involved on that site it comes as no little surprise to me I've never got the chance to defend or question those that sort to post such :censored:e. Aren't you big boys!

I think I did reply to that lags though, and the comment got taken down as he also made personal comments for wardlelatic

Apparently its 'censorship' if your not allowed to make personal comments about Barry Owen, the admins/mods on OWTB or any other members.

Lags - he's clearly bonkers so I wouldn't worry about it. He's no longer my only friend on this board now that making friends can happen purely by accident.

My favourite was when he put a sympathetic post on the MEN website after someone complained about abuse on this board. It turns out that the original abuse came from...RoyleArmy!

Dean Smalley to Rochdale mate and Dickov and Taggart call me mum it's a fact so don't bug me.