Posting Photographs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buttygate - am I right in thinking that someone helped themselves to the wedding buffet?

No the pub we stopped at supplied butties, no bigger than my fist for £1 a pop!

If i wasnt a fat lad and bloody hungry i would have declined any invitation.

Anyhoo, somebody wasnt happy that the butties provided werent taken up and had a spat with Mark from Rifle.

Do it, it will give the fans some good recognisition (Sorry if spelt wrong ) which we deserve after the brilliant atmosphere we created. They never take pictures of the fans anymore so it will be nice to have a gallery.

I've decided not to submit my pictures for the OS Gallery, but there are some there already.

Gallery

Some great photos on both latics and swindon sites.

The reaction to my gingerbread effort was superb all day and full credit to the swindon public for their comments!

Every car on the walk back into town a few hours after the game gave a pip without asking for one. Superb.

Contemplated wearing it out in the evening but glad I didnt as what an epic session it turned out to be.

What a great weekend!

Diego-A copy of the pictures you took would be greatly appreciated!

Keeping that champagne on ice.

Burgerdarts

Some great photos on both latics and swindon sites.

The reaction to my gingerbread effort was superb all day and full credit to the swindon public for their comments!

Every car on the walk back into town a few hours after the game gave a pip without asking for one. Superb.

Contemplated wearing it out in the evening but glad I didnt as what an epic session it turned out to be.

What a great weekend!

Diego-A copy of the pictures you took would be greatly appreciated!

Keeping that champagne on ice.

Burgerdarts

Oooo which Swindon site please ginger bread man....

Jeez , surely its much easier to ban or warn anyone posting unsavoury comments on a picture rather than remove the pics, that to a man/woman/goat the cossie wearer would be delighted to see on here , Facebook,O.S , Chron or anywhere else for that matter??

As for me if it wasnt for people like Tracy and Diego kindly taking pictures i wouldnt be able to piece together the 80% of the day that is missing from my currychips/wine fuelled memory :S

Jeez , surely its much easier to ban or warn anyone posting unsavoury comments on a picture rather than remove the pics, that to a man/woman/goat the cossie wearer would be delighted to see on here , Facebook,O.S , Chron or anywhere else for that matter??

As for me if it wasnt for people like Tracy and Diego kindly taking pictures i wouldnt be able to piece together the 80% of the day that is missing from my currychips/wine fuelled memory :S

Then again you may not thank me for the one back it the RR when you were attaching your lips onto a fellow reveller...hmmmm.....I am starting to see a pattern and alllaugh.gif