Shit about to the hit the fan?

Lukers1

Its ok teh evolution will save us, didnt I post a little while ago that the silence was deafening , only to be get a load of verbal back.... Some posters on here have had their heads up their backside,

You clearly do not understand English.

Who said EVeolution would save us, nmo one on here and no one from the club.

An evolution is part of a process, not the single source.

You deserve the verbals again, there is quite clearly a load of tosh written by people with nothing better to do. OR some element of truth, but making 1+1=5. Clearly a lot of this is based on old info. the club told us twice when it dod not pay, no reason to suspect them of not doing reporting it again.

I really worry for the state of your health when you come on here and gloat wanting to be proved right by looking at the absolute worst case scenario.

So, you think you are right now! Ridiculous.

Imagine being beside you in the trenches, how fast you would raise that white flag...

Edited by singe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukers1

Its ok teh evolution will save us, didnt I post a little while ago that the silence was deafening , only to be get a load of verbal back.... Some posters on here have had their heads up their backside,

You clearly do not understand English.

Who said EVeolution would save us, nmo one on here and no one from the club.

An evolution is part of a process, not the single source.

You deserve the verbals again, there is quite clearly a load of tosh written by people with nothing better to do. OR some element of truth, but making 1+1=5. Clearly a lot of this is based on old info. the club told us twice when it dod not pay, no reason to suspect them of not doing reporting it again.

I really worry for the state of your health when you come on here and gloat wanting to be proved right by looking at the absolute worst case scenario.

So, you think you are right now! Ridiculous.

Imagine being beside you in the trenches, how fast you would raise that white flag...

Ha ha, state of health? thats brilliant, carry on with your diagnosis Dr Singe.

I dont think Im right, far from it but unless the current administration tell me otherwise I shall keep fearing the worst, no smoke without fire. I dont think being realistic is riduculous.

White flag and trenches?, your watching to much tele...

Adios.

Edited by Lukers1

"AND IF IM WRONG,, IM SORRY FOR THE DOOM AND GLOOM"

Which loosely translated means, it's by-and-large a load of bollocks fabricated around a rumour, so if it's wrong we'll be okay anyway and you'll forget about all this :censored:e I've spouted.

Lets none of us get giddy about some random rant on some forum eh? There is a lot of stuff on there, hows about we treat it one issue at a time, then we might learn something? A general, "we're all going to die," thread doesnt do much to advance our common understanding.

I dont think Im right, far from it but unless the current administration tell me otherwise I shall keep fearing the worst, no smoke without fire. I dont think being realistic is riduculous.

Adios.

frazer.jpg

Adios.

I'm confused, did i dream about Corney saying that the only debt we have is to Simon Blitz and Danny Gazal? Did i also dream that Corney said the club will not go into administration? How many times do you need them to tell you?!?!

I'm confused, did i dream about Corney saying that the only debt we have is to Simon Blitz and Danny Gazal? Did i also dream that Corney said the club will not go into administration? How many times do you need them to tell you?!?!

The late payment of the players kind of put the wobbles up me, if this shouldnt be seen as a sign of financial difficulties then I apologise.

rumour's are allways negative can we have a good rumour please next time as these rumour's are simply rumour's if all this was true why would be looking into getting mvoto ;/ rumour'srumour'srumour'srumour'srumour'srumour'srumour'srumour'srumour'srumonot true

rumour's are allways negative can we have a good rumour please next time as these rumour's are simply rumour's if all this was true why would be looking into getting mvoto ;/ rumour'srumour'srumour'srumour'srumour's not true

waiting for the reply its to side track us and we are ALL DOOOOOOOMED 2012 oldham will EXPLODE but thats just a rumour

If they said "we won't survive next season, I expect us to fold around Christmas" nobody would buy a season ticket and they'd fold in July. It's in their interests to say what they've said. If what they say is true, then all the better.

I have a concern about paying HMRC. If they didn't have enough money to pay the players in February and March, then how the hell have they set money aside to pay the taxman? The answer could easily be "season ticket sales will cover that bill and the playing budget will be 20% lower next season". Fine, if that's the case. Well, sort of - I'd prefer a doubling of the playing budget to attract some classy footballers, but I'm realsitic!

I have learnt over may years to listen to what's being said and then work out the truth. Not automatically accept everything I'm told at face value.

I do, however, think that Simon Corney means well when it comes to Oldham Athletic.

As early as next week - once the season is over - the club should make a statement regarding next season and the immediate/short-term future of the club.

If administration is looming and budgets are being cut back dramatically then potential ST holders should be informed so that they aren't misled and we go into next season with animosity on the terraces.

IMHO I think it's unlikely and the rumour-mongers are just that. There's a number of positive factors to consider -

1. Evolution - new badge and club promoting evolution and a new future

2. M'voto - a great player for us at this level - is in talks with the club to stay and genuinely loves the club ... don't you think he'll be one player questioning the prospects for next year?

3. Dickov - is talking about next season, making reference to a list of transfer targets and progress ... don't you think a young, ambitious manager won't also be questioning the ambitions of the club and sounds positive?

4. Change in council - increased support for finding a new home for the club and I reckon securing a location for the new stadium will gather pace in the close season and with this will come renewed financial support into the club

5. Our youth team - extremely promising and already with have some great home-grown players in the first team and will be looking to stake a claim next season

6. Strong nucleus of players contracted to the club for next season - Taylor, Furman, Morais, Brooke, Black

7. Tenacity & determination - the fans and the officials have been on a constant struggle for the last five or six seasons but battle on and SC gives the impression that he will not allow the club to fail and will continue to find a solution in funding and securing not only the short but also long-term future of the club

8. Loyalty of fans - continual promise then failure hasn't beaten the passion and loyalty of the hardcore contingent of fans who continue to buy STs or attend as many games as possible if they cannot commit

Keep all those positives in mind because we have two routes in the summer - admit defeat or fight on. Via the evolution we have changed our official motto and this evokes a more positive approach to the future ... "Keep the Faith" is more blind optimism whereas "We are Latics" sends a statement of togetherness, pride, determination and tenacity to continue to fight and strive for success.

The only thing hitting the fan next season, in my opinion, is a bright future right between our eyes!

Well said Midsblue it seems that there are to many people who revel in anything negative about the club instead of looking forward.We have a good manager in PD and i am sure that things will turn for the better.The rumours only put doubt in fans thinking about getting a season ticket and this is not helping matters.So if you are thinking about a season ticket GET ONE and LOOK FORWARDS not back.

The late payment of the players kind of put the wobbles up me, if this shouldnt be seen as a sign of financial difficulties then I apologise.

In other news Kennedy has been assasinated.

Edited by singe

This has been posted on ezine and heard some of these snippets myself

"THINGS IVE BEEN TOLD THATS HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES.

1.NON PLAYING STAFF NOT BEEN PAID FOR 7 WEEKS.

2.STAFF REPORTED CLUB TO THE UNIONS.

3.LARGE BILL FROM INLAND REVENUE NOT BEEN PAID.

4.PLAYERS ON LOAN OR LEFT BY WAY OF SETTLEMENT NOT PAID FOR 12 WEEK AND WE ON VERGE OF BEING REPORTED TO FA,PFA AND FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

5.CORNY AND AND HARDY NOT SPOKE TO EACHOTHER FOR WEEKS.

6.GREEGAN INVITED TO DO HALF TIME DRAW TOMOZ BUT IT WAS ALL KEPT HUSH HUSH FROM DICKOV WHO IS NOT VERY HAPPY..

7.CHAMPIONSHIP CLUBS SNIFFING AROUND DICKOV AND AS HES A MANAGER WHO ALWAYS LOOKS TO THE FUTURE HE HAS SAID HIS NEW BUDGET FOR NEXT YEAR DOESNT SHOW THAT.

8.SEASON TICKET MONEY HELPS US THROUGH JUNE,JULY AND AUGUST IN THE PAST BUT THIS YEAR ITS GOING STEIGHT TO CREDITORS...

THESE ARE JUST RHUMOURS THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY A GOOD SOURCE BUT DOES THIS WANT YOU RUSH DOWN TO BP AND RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKET.. ITS A CASE OF FANS BEING TOLD WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR BUT WHAT IS ACTUALY GOING ON AT THE CLUB WE ALL LOVE. ARE WE THE NEW STOCKPORT IN THE MAKING? I HOPE NOT.. AND IF IM WRONG,, IM SORRY FOR THE DOOM AND GLOOM"

If any of that is true, it is very worrying. Only reposting what's been written elsewhere, don't shoot the messenger….

rumours...wasnt that an album by fleetwood mac....

i know for a fact non playing staff have been paid...i know 2 members of non playing staff very well indeed...so i wont shoot the messenger so to speak...but i dont understand why we just cant be happy the season has finished...we didnt go down....and look forward to next season,rather than keep posting negatives all the time...

Too many spelling and grammatical errors to be believable.

It's :censored:e.

a frend ov myne sed latics r goin bust and it iz tru coz he noz a yooth player and he sed dat. also paul dickov has fallen out wiv shean greegan 4 no reason innit.

you herd it hear first.

Corney and Hardy were sat next to each other in the Director's box yesterday and were talking to each other constantly.

As for Championship clubs showing an interest in Dickov, on the basis of what, a 17th placed finish in League 1 or 2 wins in about 19 matches, you can only laugh.