Young quailty striker, scored 52 goals this season for matlock town, available on a free, maybe worth a look ? couldnt agree terms with macceslfield or torquay.

Macclesfield and Torquay have probably made him better offers than we can, given our reported dire financial situation.

Really ?

Yeah, haven't you heard, we haven't got a pot to piss in and have such a dire cash flow problem that we keep paying the wages late, getting into bidding wars on unproven non-league strikers is probably pretty low on the list of priorities right now.

Yeah, haven't you heard, we haven't got a pot to piss in and have such a dire cash flow problem that we keep paying the wages late, getting into bidding wars on unproven non-league strikers is probably pretty low on the list of priorities right now.

The other two are not exactly well off themselves are they ?

If this is the case then whats all the talk about keeping Mvoto ?

to be honest if we were looking at singing on there was a lad a Lincoln who scored 15 this season in a team thats been relegated probably the type of player we should be looking at but unless we get a decent transfer fee in for someone i cant see us signing anyone. Maybe a miracle will happen and feeny will get sold.....

to be honest if we were looking at singing on there was a lad a Lincoln who scored 15 this season in a team thats been relegated probably the type of player we should be looking at but unless we get a decent transfer fee in for someone i cant see us signing anyone. Maybe a miracle will happen and feeny will get sold.....

But this kid is available on a free, so that would cost far less than paying for someone of course !

nothing lost having a look at him is there ?

The other two are not exactly well off themselves are they ?

If this is the case then whats all the talk about keeping Mvoto ?

No, but they can't be in much worse financial situations than we are at present.

I'll be amazed if M'Voto doesn't get a better offer than we are able to make him.

No, but they can't be in much worse financial situations than we are at present.

I'll be amazed if M'Voto doesn't get a better offer than we are able to make him.

I think PD has said as much in the LW interview where he said M'Voto will get financially better offers but keeps telling him he'll get football here and they will help him become a better player.

I think PD has said as much in the LW interview where he said M'Voto will get financially better offers but keeps telling him he'll get football here and they will help him become a better player.

It would be good if PD can swing it, he's a good Centre Half at League 1 level.

Young quailty striker, scored 52 goals this season for matlock town, available on a free, maybe worth a look ? couldnt agree terms with macceslfield or torquay.

102 in 130 for Matlock.....thats some record at any level!!