Just found this on you tube

Oldham gave him his chance after Everton rejected him, yet he no longer wishes to be associated with us. If he's on Twitter we can give the twit a piece of our minds.

haha erm I don't want to start a manhunt here I just thought it was a poor effort!

He'll have been given a script.

Marshall is an absolute 100% legend. Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Latics fans more - you have managed to out do yourselves.

Well done.

He'll have been given a script.

Marshall is an absolute 100% legend. Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Latics fans more - you have managed to out do yourselves.

Well done.

I don't think it is that big a deal. However, if I was given a script, as you claim, I would be hang on you forgot about latics!

PMSL! He also failed to mention Ipswich.

However, rather than get annoyed at the fact he omitted to mention Latics, I'm quite pleased....hate to be associated with the "S" word and Marshy says it twice in that piece. Let the maple syrup brigade swallow whatever crap he is trying to flog! HA HA HA!

One Ian Marshall! There's Only One Ian Marshall!

Cant believe he never mentioned the time i saw him in Town Square Shopping thing, and asked for his autograph!

I officially hate the scouse bitch now, hunt him down and kill his arse!