The riots ten years on...

I think your post has got straight to the point. I have no doubt plenty piled in just for the scrap.

To me it had echoes of football violence, the football or racism is just the ignition not the fuel.

The fuel being what you described.

asians dont do that sort of thing

apart from a few sporadic outbursts from the white community, there was only one race rioting, hardly 'race riots'

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still puzzles me to this day how the police never mentioned the Asain lad at the top of Waterloo Street (town end) doing what he was doing

for those who have seen different footage to what was released should know what im on about

Come on then, enlighten us..

just to say that the footage i recieved was dropped off by a man at night, in dark clothing and his face covered, i was told to leave it in a tesco bag on a street corner the following day, i WILL NOT be able to recognise this person :lol:

the footage clearly showed an asain male walking down Waterloo street with a handgun in his right hand firing at police, the footage on this video came from a police officer cowering behind the door of a police van with a camcorder in his hand

asians dont do that sort of thing

apart from a few sporadic outbursts from the white community, there was only one race rioting, hardly 'race riots'

I think you ahve missed my point completely.

I never said it was.

I was referring to the gang mentality.