Sticker Album 2010/2011 - incomplete

Visited the shop yesterday to complete my sticker album and was surprised to find out the there are still 7 sets of stickers that have not been supplied so that the album can be completed.

Hartlepool H

Yeovil A

Exeter A

Walsall H

Swindon A

MK Dons H

and the back two pages.

Dont know if you still come on here mr Visually but will these sets be produced?

Visited the shop yesterday to complete my sticker album and was surprised to find out the there are still 7 sets of stickers that have not been supplied so that the album can be completed.

Hartlepool H

Yeovil A

Exeter A

Walsall H

Swindon A

MK Dons H

and the back two pages.

Dont know if you still come on here mr Visually but will these sets be produced?

me too going to be annoyed if it cant be finished

Wow like a lot of things Latics you try and support in good faith BUT leaves a bitter taste when things like this happen. Some good stuff from Visually and can be soul destroying flogging a concept BUT lts hope its more Holiday than a long term absence. Club has a responsibility here to see things through. Even if for small numbers?

Its not just us. From what I can tell the sticker books they did for Sheff Wed havent been completed either.

Dont think its a holiday period for visually. Free market research appears to be the only reason he signs in these days.

It was Panini 1978 that did for me.

My first was the 78 World Cup and my last was '82 so I really didn't get into it much, however with age I've learned the satisfaction of getting both halves of the Peru badge. I think I might impose my will on my eldest next World Cup, the last WC was covered by Match Attax as he likes them, but they're just not the same.

My first was the 78 World Cup and my last was '82 so I really didn't get into it much, however with age I've learned the satisfaction of getting both halves of the Peru badge. I think I might impose my will on my eldest next World Cup, the last WC was covered by Match Attax as he likes them, but they're just not the same.

I loved the Panini sticker books in the late 80s, and too never understood the cards like Match Attax.

Nothing like the going to the newsagents with a quid and buying about 7 packs of stickers, carefully peeling the back off the sticker, hovering about a millimetre over the space in the album with the sticker trying to line it up perfectly...and then :censored:ING it up and getting it slightly out of the box or worse still with a crease in it :ranting:

I loved the Panini sticker books in the late 80s, and too never understood the cards like Match Attax.

Nothing like the going to the newsagents with a quid and buying about 7 packs of stickers, carefully peeling the back off the sticker, hovering about a millimetre over the space in the album with the sticker trying to line it up perfectly...and then :censored:ING it up and getting it slightly out of the box or worse still with a crease in it :ranting:

Arrrgh! The crease!

Ahhh yes, buying 7 packs, opening each one carefully, got, got, got, got, got, got, feckin' Mal Donaghy AGAIN! :ranting: , got, got, got, got how many Mike Fillery's is that??? :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: got, got, got, need, woohoo shiny badge, :censored: it's Watford got it! :ranting: got, got, got neeeeeedddddd…got, got, got, got……….Maaaaaaaammmmmmm, can I have a quid???

• 3 weeks later...

Another thing that annoys me about the club marketing through visually is that he set up loads of social media channels and then :censored:ed off so they are now just sitting dormant which doesnt look good at all! If you are going to officially be on Twitter and Facebook etc then you have to post regular interesting content, and if you are not deactivate or delete the accounts!! It doesnt look good at all when it just sits there with no one posting.

Luckily for us, whoever runs the unofficial Facebook page does a very good job and puts the club to shame!:)