Can somebody explain.......

.....why it is whenever latics sell a player its always for an undisclosed fee?

It’s so that when we then look to spend that money on new players the selling club can’t say ‘Well if you sold X for £500k then you’re going to have to spend at least £300k to take Y off our hands’.

If we call it ‘undisclosed’ we can still plead poverty.

It’s so that when we then look to spend that money on new players the selling club can’t say ‘Well if you sold X for £500k then you’re going to have to spend at least £300k to take Y off our hands’.

If we call it ‘undisclosed’ we can still plead poverty.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Oi, we'll have no questions here thanks very much.

As for mainstandmoaner, if he didn't spend all his time :censored:ing moaning he might notice every club in the :censored:ing land does it.

And yes it's a scam and it should be stopped.

Can't be for tax reasons. Even if it's undisclosed from the press and public, they would still have to declare it to the tax man.

I assume.......

Yes they would have to disclose all income in the end of year accounts otherwise Corney could go to prison.

Theirs nothing dodgy about it they just don't like making these things known to other clubs, and agents.

Yes they would have to disclose all income in the end of year accounts otherwise Corney could go to prison.

Theirs nothing dodgy about it they just don't like making these things known to other clubs, and agents.

And fans.

I couldn't give two tosses if it's a scam or not it would just be nice to know that's all.

Masked owl why is it a dig at the club I couldn't care less about how much we get for a certain player I'm just interested that's all.

Garcon I don't :censored:ing moan all the time and not all the clubs in the :censored:ing land do it at all so get off your soapbox mr high and mighty

I couldn't give two tosses if it's a scam or not it would just be nice to know that's all.

Masked owl why is it a dig at the club I couldn't care less about how much we get for a certain player I'm just interested that's all.

Off he goes again! ;)

Garcon I don't :censored:ing moan all the time and not all the clubs in the :censored:ing land do it at all so get off your soapbox mr high and mighty