Alan Hardy The Prince Of Bull S**t

Alan Hardys Comments 27.06.2011

CHARLTON Athletic are set to test Athletic's resolve with a bid for star midfielder Dale Stephens.

The Addicks head a list of suitors for the 22-year-old, who appears to be on his way out of Boundary Park.

A number of other clubs are also monitoring the situation as Athletic seek to gain maximum recompense for a player who penned a new three-year contract in August of last year.

And chief executive (Alan Hardy reaffirmed that funds received for Stephens — minus 20-per-cent which goes back to his former club Bury — would be ploughed back into boss Paul Dickov's playing budget).

And After Stephens is sold for a Stupidly low fee of 375,000 on 29.06.2011

ATHLETIC got stuck back in to pre-season training today without star midfielder Dale Stephens , who was expected to complete a £375,000 move to npower League One rivals Charlton.

The 21-year-old will sign a three-year deal at the Valley, (with some of the transfer fee — which is officially an undisclosed amount — going into Athletic boss Paul Dickov’s budget for the forthcoming campaign).

You should work for the Goverment with all your Bull and U-Turns.

CHARLTON Athletic are set to test Athletic's resolve with a bid for star midfielder Dale Stephens.

The Addicks head a list of suitors for the 22-year-old, who appears to be on his way out of Boundary Park.

A number of other clubs are also monitoring the situation as Athletic seek to gain maximum recompense for a player who penned a new three-year contract in August of last year.

And chief executive (Alan Hardy reaffirmed that funds received for Stephens — minus 20-per-cent which goes back to his former club Bury — would be ploughed back into boss Paul Dickov's playing budget).

ATHLETIC got stuck back in to pre-season training today without star midfielder Dale Stephens , who was expected to complete a £375,000 move to npower League One rivals Charlton.

The 21-year-old will sign a three-year deal at the Valley, (with some of the transfer fee — which is officially an undisclosed amount — going into Athletic boss Paul Dickov’s budget for the forthcoming campaign).

How has Stephens managed to become 1 year younger in the space of 2 days :shock:

Is that actually the whole the whole article because Alan doesn't go back on his word their in fact he isn't even quoted as saying anything.

anybody? :unsure:

Lets string him and parade him through the town shouting liar and chucking rotten tomatoes at him. Despite the fact he been at Latics longer than anyone else, proberly cares for Oldham as much as we do, is quick to answer fans' emailes and has always been helpful in my dealings with him this is the worse OAFC related crime ever.

Sack him, the board and you know what Dickov too I'm sure he was part of 'operation mistruth' this club has gone to the dogs and we might as well shut up shop know we won't last the winter. I'm so angry right now, I've never felt so much rage arghhhhhhhhhh.........

Going into the playing budget doesn't mean spending it on players, there are more than enough good free transfers left out there which then means the money could be used on wages, that's what I would do with it, the only thing i would say is u dont want tio upset morale, if you bring in a player and pay thim 1,000 more a week than your current top earner people will get :censored:ed off with it quite rightly

Look at Chelsea, Torres has came in on as much if not more than their top earners as they and the players have not accepted him for that, on top of this he aint preforming

Just imagine we give Donaldson £500 more than our top earner if he was coming to your work place doing that would you be happy???

We've got a statement on here that could reasonably interpreted as saying that AH has been stealing from the club.

I'd like to see OWTB continue for a little bit longer. Perhaps Admin might want to consider the options.

Course he has. Something's been going on at the football club years. If he hasn't someone else has.

Ooo, unsubstantiated gossip based on unfounded rumour and hear-say. What more do you need? Bang to rights.

pitchfork_villager.gif

Everyone knows he has been sticking his hands in Oldhams pocket for however long hes been here! Sorry to upset u cos he answers your emails. Send me an email il reply, does that mean you will share your mrs with me too??

Yet so many different owners have employed him????

We've got a statement on here that could reasonably interpreted as saying that AH has been stealing from the club.

I'd like to see OWTB continue for a little bit longer. Perhaps Admin might want to consider the options.

We've got no such thing, what we've got here is a load of bollocks which is what 99% of the posters in the thread have taken it as. The 1% is a nosey busybody.

It's just my opinion on the guy. I don't know the club inside out enough to prove it but that's what I think.

Oh and whoever said anything about me wanting to go to court?

How can you have an opinion on something you know nothing about? The problem with making statments like you did is that some idiots read and belive them, I read a comment on the oafc messageboard where someone made a claim that he had stolen all the money from the 90's.

Just so you know no-one said you would want to go to court, the point is that if AH saw the comment and felt vindicated enough to sue you, he would. (From a legal point of view he does have vindication)

How can you have an opinion on something you know nothing about? The problem with making statments like you did is that some idiots read and belive them, I read a comment on the oafc messageboard where someone made a claim that he had stolen all the money from the 90's.

Just so you know no-one said you would want to go to court, the point is that if AH saw the comment and felt vindicated enough to sue you, he would. (From a legal point of view he does have vindication)

And OWTB too for publishing and not removing the statement.