M'Voto SIGNS!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news.

Steve - your house has just increased in value.

p.s 30 Jun 2011 09:49:28

Oldham have completed the signing of Vincent Pajot on loan from Boulogne.

Who ? what? ...

From Rumours site

"He also believes in what we are trying to achieve and buys into that. When we told him about our plans he wanted to sign."

Dickov added the deal would probably have been sealed sooner but for M'voto being back with his family in France for most of the summer.

Because of the Stephens transfer we were able to cave into his wage demands. :angel:

Respect Steve! :imnotworthy:

If we can get JVM on board, surely we now have a chance with the two strikers? Thanks for proving me wrong Dicky, I didn't think we'd get ANY of our number one targets….

This time last week I was told

"Mvoto is signing next week"

"Stephens is off to Charlton"

"Donaldson is likely to sign next week"

At the time I thought it was all a bit too much, but hey, two of them have come into fruition, so who knows. :wink:

Oh yee of little faith.

Credit to Dickov on this one. If he can sell the club to someone of M'Voto's status when the likes of Huddersfield are in the chase, then fair play.

The sale of Stephens will be well worthwhile if he can now also bring in the striker that he wants. I'd take M'Voto and the striker over keeping Stephens every day of the week and I say that as one of Stephens's fans.

The only way we had success previously was with a manager who could wheel and deal, sacrificing 1 hear and there for the benefit of the many.

This signing will leave a number of our fans absolutely speechless.

Oh yee of little faith.

Credit to Dickov on this one. If he can sell the club to someone of M'Voto's status when the likes of Huddersfield are in the chase, then fair play.

The sale of Stephens will be well worthwhile if he can now also bring in the striker that he wants. I'd take M'Voto and the striker over keeping Stephens every day of the week and I say that as one of Stephens's fans.

The only way we had success previously was with a manager who could wheel and deal, sacrificing 1 hear and there for the benefit of the many.

This signing will leave a number of our fans absolutely speechless.

Please!