With Owen Hargreaves seemingly desperate to find himself a new club posting fitness videos on You Tube, do you think it's worth a cheeky phone call from Mr Dickov? Can't see a premier league club risking big wages on him, but would coming to League 1 be totally out of the question for him, no matter how big the risk the club would be taking on?

Hargreaves

Would it be possible to put him on a week to week contract? We know, fitness apart, that he's punching above our weight but getting match fitness would be his main aim and the contract would make him available to clubs from a higher level should he manage to string 20 continuous minutes in one match. Mutually beneficial, I would say.

Bits would fall off him every time he made contact, it would upset the kiddies too much,

I suppose we could afford one of the bits that fell off.

we could then clone him, but then we would have a clone of owen hargreaves, and that is the flaw in my plan, where would be the benfit of that!

His injuries are a moot point, he is an England international and would his wages would be way too high. That and there would be no interest from him to come here, PD could phone him but he will get laughed at and appear thick.

This really is silly season isn't it.

I suppose we could afford one of the bits that fell off.

we could then clone him, but then we would have a clone of owen hargreaves, and that is the flaw in my plan, where would be the benfit of that!

7afY.png

Maybe?

According to Dave Penney, Rob Purdie "never had an injury in his life" before he came to Latics, or some such tripe, so maybe the opposite would work with Hargreaves. Hmmm...

except the one he knew about when he gave him a gauranteed sick note for the season

I can't imagine that he would ever sign for us, but I don't see that there would be any harm inviting him to come and train with us.

He seems desperate to prove his fitness so that would give him the opportunity. At the same time, it would be a great opportunity for our kids to train around someone with such experience.

If he was struggling to find another club, he might even be prepared to sign non-contract terms to put himself in the shop window.

With Owen Hargreaves seemingly desperate to find himself a new club posting fitness videos on You Tube, do you think it's worth a cheeky phone call from Mr Dickov? Can't see a premier league club risking big wages on him, but would coming to League 1 be totally out of the question for him, no matter how big the risk the club would be taking on?

Hargreaves

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't imagine that he would ever sign for us, but I don't see that there would be any harm inviting him to come and train with us.

He seems desperate to prove his fitness so that would give him the opportunity. At the same time, it would be a great opportunity for our kids to train around someone with such experience.

If he was struggling to find another club, he might even be prepared to sign non-contract terms to put himself in the shop window.

Wasn’t there rumour Harry Kewell was pre-season training with us last year to top up fitness levels? Or was that an Ibby bull-sh!6 rumour?

As for us signing OH up permanently; we’ll.......I think he’s a tiny tiny wee bit out of our league eh?

With Owen Hargreaves seemingly desperate to find himself a new club posting fitness videos on You Tube, do you think it's worth a cheeky phone call from Mr Dickov? NO Can't see a premier league club risking big wages on him, but would coming to League 1 be totally out of the question for him YES no matter how big the risk the club would be taking on? Hahaha

Hargreaves