Dale reject grady bid

Did we have a sell on clause?

200k for a striker who scored nine league goals last season (both Taylor and Stephens scored more from midfield),has one year left on his contract and a fee which is double what Rochdale paid for him seems a good deal to me,

But it seems like Dale have the resolve to get as much as they possibly can out of the deal, so fair play to them.

Did we have a sell on clause?

200k for a striker who scored nine league goals last season (both Taylor and Stephens scored more from midfield),has one year left on his contract and a fee which is double what Rochdale paid for him seems a good deal to me,

But it seems like Dale have the resolve to get as much as they possibly can out of the deal, so fair play to them.

was it only 9 ? thought it was more

The speculation was anywhere between 300k-500k so the wendies are probably testing the water! I hope we do have a sell on clause!

Theres a bloke on chesterfields forum who knows him and he said last time he spoke to him (a few days ago) he hadnt heard of any solid interest only speculation, he was enjoying his time at rochdale but if the right move came along he'd have no problems in going!

Exactly my point though Razza, he is a winger/midfield player, yet him, along with Stephens, still managed to score more goals than OGrady, who is a striker.

......hence Taylor apparently being one of the most coveted players in the division. Though he too played a fair few games up front.

Time to give it up, COG continues to prove you all wrong. He's a player and always was. :tongue: