Warren Feeney

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see that there's any possibility of anyone taking him off our hands (well not if they come and see him play anyway).

I think we're stuck with him until the end of the season, when he will drift into non-league football and still not score any goals.

Even in non-league football he will of course still be getting regular NI call ups (when you realise that he gets game time for them it just shows you how unbelievably bad they are).

I think we need to get off his back and give the lad another chance he has said in the Chron, he has had a shocker last season and wants the fans to get behind him and he will prove himself this season.. he's scored a fair few goals at his previous clubs give him another crack of the whip

TEAM FEENEY :Northern_Ireland:

I think we need to get off his back and give the lad another chance he has said in the Chron, he has had a shocker last season and wants the fans to get behind him and he will prove himself this season.. he's scored a fair few goals at his previous clubs give him another crack of the whip

TEAM FEENEY :Northern_Ireland:

I've been patient with him, hoping he would come good. But the penny has dropped with me….The guy is stealing a wage….

Saw him for the reserves today, he's wank. Not got it anymore, and simply doesn't want it anymore. Two 17 year olds did more in 15 minutes than I have seen him do in 12 months here. Yet another game where he fails to have one single effort at goal, whether wayward, on or off target or blocked….USELESS!!!

Edited by oafcprozac

I've been patient with him, hoping he would come good. But the penny has dropped with me….The guy is stealing a wage….

Saw him for the reserves today, he's wank. NOt got it anymore, and simply doesn't want it anymore. Two 17 year olds did more in 15 minutes than I have seen him do in 12 months here. Yet another game where he fails to have one single effort at goal, whether wayward, on or off target or blocked….USELESS!!!

What was the result of the reserve game, there's nothing on the OS ?

What was the result of the reserve game, there's nothing on the OS ?

Lost 1-0 and young Riley and McIntosh only came on with 15 or so minutes to go, in that time both had fierce shots ON TARGET!!!! (straight at the keeper sadly) and Riley hit the bar with a looping far post header…Burns was outstanding in midfield, Jones at RB impressed me with his tenacity more than making up for his size and Parkes impresses me every time I see him. Thought Carr looked shaky today…Luke SImpson was vocal and showed bravery, agility and good hands..

Oh and I wouldn't sign the triallist LB that played again, looks like someone will rape him big time with any sort of pace...

Saw him for the reserves today, he's wank. Not got it anymore, and simply doesn't want it anymore. Two 17 year olds did more in 15 minutes than I have seen him do in 12 months here. Yet another game where he fails to have one single effort at goal, whether wayward, on or off target or blocked….USELESS!!!

I was secretly hopeing that he was playig in that reserve game so some Stockport scouts could take a look at him.

Sounds like that plan would have been a fail.