Rory Fallon

Just signed a one month contract with Yeovil.

Is he not the type of player we could of done with? Another missed i suppose.

But in Dickov we trust? ...

How about "Considered but not wanted " /

why put negative spin on everything?

Just signed a one month contract with Yeovil.

Is he not the type of player we could of done with? Another missed i suppose.

But in Dickov we trust? ...

I'd like to see the others on your list.

There are not many signings I have thought we have really missed out on so far.

We know what we don't want, and Fallon is another Feeney IMO, as others have said past his best.

We know what we don't want, and Fallon is another Feeney IMO, as others have said past his best.

I'd be mortally offended by that comment if I was Rory Fallon.

[/quot

I'd go along with that, Don't think Argyle fans were disappointed to see him go.

Rory Fallon: 345 league appearances, 70 goals (0.20 goals per game)

Warren Feeney: 293 league appearances, 70 goals (0.23 goals per game)

I'd rather go for the more experienced man :wink:

Yeovil have done right signing him up for a month, as a manager i might have took a punt on him in hope that he'd come good, he's no replacement for Bowditch though!

Donaldson, Porter and maybe Mcdonald and probably more seeing as this star striker was announced about 8 week ago. Looking at our squad and the lack of quality and strength in depth.

I wasnt saying we should of signed him, it was a suggestion.

Full of dicks this board.

Donaldson, Porter and maybe Mcdonald and probably more seeing as this star striker was announced about 8 week ago. Looking at our squad and the lack of quality and strength in depth.

We may yet get mcDonald, were unluckly with Donaldson. i don't think Porter was ever on the cards and is out of our pay league.

You didn't help yoursef with the two disparaging comments, about in Dickov we trust and another missed out on. Clear statement that you thought Fallon was the answer.

Maybe people were just giving their opinion, as is the general point of a forum...

Edited by JonesyOAFC

We may yet get mcDonald, were unluckly with Donaldson. i don't think Porter was ever on the cards and is out of our pay league.

You didn't help yoursef with the two disparaging comments, about in Dickov we trust and another missed out on. Clear statement that you thought Fallon was the answer.

Porter agreed to apparently but then Sheff Utd came in with more money.. Unlucky with Donaldson having an agent who wanted loads.. Maybe Mcdonald, perhaps a chance of Oli Johnson from Norwich? Been told he can leave i think...

Highly unlikely we will get Mcdonald with the money and teams interested being spoke about. We may well have been unlucky but did we not miss out still? According to someone on here(prozac i think) Porter was close to joining us.

How is me saying i trust Dickov not helping myself?

Yes i reckon Fallon mite of been a decent signing (maybe on short term deal). Looking at our other options we arent exactly blessed are we.

Like i said just a suggestion and opinion but you cant have them on herd without being shot down by someone can you.

Gosh I can't wait for Sat Aug 6th.....when we will finally have some league games to chew the fat over......

This has to have been one of the worst pre-seasons on here.....we haven't even had a 'if JP Kalalla...' Thread from JSS to keep us going.

e4e

Bored Now