Greasy Chip Buttie Song

ooo i just listened to it, heard better like the scarf my father wore is the best i have ever heard, was the best at wembley when they belted that out.

I quite like 'The Scarf my father wore'. Although it isn't too original, it's a nice chant, sounds great when the Cheadle End belt it out.

Edited by SholverBlue

don't forget that this must be drowned out on Saturday (I'd rather we sang owtb or I'm a bas... over it than boo mind)

although in all fairness it's one of my favourite Football anthems and I can imagine quite inspiring for their players

Hmmm. It's alright. Very English...even northern, in terms of the words...so I like that...but short and not much of a tune.

The ones I have always liked are the old favourites really : 'It's a grand old team to play for' - Everton etc 'Glory Glory ' Man Utd etc 'You'll never walk alone' Liverpool etc 'Blue Moon' City, 'I'm forever blowing bubbles ' West Ham, 'No One Likes Us We Dont Care ' Millwall, 'Blaydon Races' Newcastle.

I liked the version that got sang at them at the end of last season:

You fill up my senses, like a weekend in Yeovil

Like the Johnstones Paint Trophy, as you empty the Lane

Like a Steel City derby in the old 3rd division

Oh Sheffield United, you :censored:ed up again

Hmmm. It's alright. Very English...even northern, in terms of the words...so I like that...but short and not much of a tune.

The ones I have always liked are the old favourites really : 'It's a grand old team to play for' - Everton etc 'Glory Glory ' Man Utd etc 'You'll never walk alone' Liverpool etc 'Blue Moon' City, 'I'm forever blowing bubbles ' West Ham, 'No One Likes Us We Dont Care ' Millwall, 'Blaydon Races' Newcastle.

its a shame we cant come up with something original for ourself....its great to hear when other clubs sing there songs and always get the fans behind the team...im sure there must be something out there for us to try...

its a shame we cant come up with something original for ourself....its great to hear when other clubs sing there songs and always get the fans behind the team...im sure there must be something out there for us to try...

I know! If only we could think of something. Then we could name the online fan forum after it too.

We've made Oh When The....our own - like Spurs have with their version. I like our little simple twist on it. It's a shame it's sung far to fast these days....

They nicked that from Crewe!

Blue Moon, you nicked your song from Crewe,

You stole your dance of the Poles,

You bunch of f*cking arseholes!