Missed the Royton incident

But met a gobby git as a left the ground hobbling via the broadway carpark - bearing in mind I was the last fan to exit BP due to knackered ankle and looking over to RRE, thought it was wise to stay behind as some bright spark thought ALL fans should be able to leave at the same time. DOH!!!:blink:

Thought he was hard speaking to a woman hobbling....thought different after my gob kicked in....every team has its idiots, unfortunatley they have more.

Glad they didn't beat us on attendance figures, good to hav more blues than reds

Missed the Royton incident

But met a gobby git as a left the ground hobbling via the broadway carpark - bearing in mind I was the last fan to exit BP due to knackered ankle and looking over to RRE, thought it was wise to stay behind as some bright spark thought ALL fans should be able to leave at the same time. DOH!!!:blink:

Thought he was hard speaking to a woman hobbling....thought different after my gob kicked in....every team has its idiots, unfortunatley they have more.

Glad they didn't beat us on attendance figures, good to hav more blues than reds

A group of them started on me and my old dad. Tough of them starting on an old man and me. One called me a pedo when I gave my 18 month old son a kiss as my partner picked me up.

Horrible ugly bastard he was! Unintelligent inbreds.

A group of them started on me and my old dad. Tough of them starting on an old man and me. One called me a pedo when I gave my 18 month old son a kiss as my partner picked me up.

Probably hadn't had a shag in a while, some people haven't got alot going on in their lives.

Probably hadn't had a shag in a while, some people haven't got alot going on in their lives.

More like he was kicking himself for shagging his mum and his sister on the same bed at once. Those inbred knuckle dragging yorkshire bastards really are the scum of the earth. Simples.

I've rarely met a nicer bunch, i even wanted to not like them, but after speaking to two seperate groups, one walking up futherwood road, the other while waiting for the bus, i now have a lot of time for their fans...

One of the mongs behind me was saying "Dis is der biggest game of da Season innit, everywhere we go it's there biggest game"

So, the lad the got battered was an Oldham fan?

It seems quite a few of our fans get attacked by big groups, didn't an innocent fan get battered of Tranmere fans last Season? Seriously not on.

If the Idiots want trouble, fight with the other set of idiots.

Small Dick Syndrome.

Inadequate uneducated selfish thoughtless inbreds (And that includes the Oldham contingent who enjoy the 'firm' activity).

What a shame we can't force all football thugs to fight to the death on Wembley turf once a year, with the last man standing hung for manslaughter afterwards.

Scrotes.

I suppose in any travelling contingent that size you're going to get a fair few dickheads (especially on the first day of the season when people are starting drinking at 10am and making a day of it), although from what people are saying on here it was more than a few and it wasn't just drunken messing about. I'll admit i was crapping myself at the prospect at getting the bus from Manchester with what seemed like hundreds of pissed up Blades fans, but other than every single one of the tight Yorkshire bastards arguing about the bus fare there was no trouble.Hope the lad who got beat up's OK.

Small Dick Syndrome.

Inadequate uneducated selfish thoughtless inbreds (And that includes the Oldham contingent who enjoy the 'firm' activity).

What a shame we can't force all football thugs to fight to the death on Wembley turf once a year, with the last man standing hung for manslaughter afterwards.

I like the sound of the wembley event, when do the tickets go on sale?