• Taylor
    • Lee
    • Lund
    • Winchester
    • Reid
    • Smith
    • Millar
    • Parker

Diamond for me too....first time I've seen him and I'm impressed. Cisak ran him close.....couldn't fault his bravery.

Don't you find that a braille keyboard is a wonderful invention? How else would Reid get a couple of votes!!!

Went for Furman, thought what attacks we did have mostly came from him and he looks like he's going to be a decent captain. Impressed with Diamond though (not least because he cut Porter in half in the first 10 minutes), and Cisak looks like a good signing.

Diamond is a tank. Everything in the air is his and he is confident with the ball at his feet, He is the type of player we needed

I'm excited by him too - genuine aggression and he did look a fair better 'footballer' than I'd imagined. Now if he could just adopt some sort of strut...

I'm excited by him too - genuine aggression and he did look a fair better 'footballer' than I'd imagined. Now if he could just adopt some sort of strut...

I think that develops over time; as the size of your arse increases.....he has time yet :wink:

Edited by slystallone