OAFC Referee Black List

Easily one of the worst displays I've ever seen against Plymouth at BP a few years back. An absolute arsehead!

Who was the Buttnugget who gave us around 8 yellows against Barnsley at Oakwell too? Was that Joslin? What a whopper!!

yes but that was one rare occasion when a Ref was crap in our favour, now Plymouth fans always accuse us of having a Ref bias against them

Edited by Tommy_Fent

I remember Philip Don having an absolute nightmare in a home Premiership encounter at BP against Norwich, live on Sky as well.

Norwich scored and it was allowed to stand even though Ruel Fox was about 5 yards offside before squaring for someone else to score, unbelievable. :mad:

I remember Philip Don having an absolute nightmare in a home Premiership encounter at BP against Norwich, live on Sky as well.

Norwich scored and it was allowed to stand even though Ruel Fox was about 5 yards offside before squaring for someone else to score, unbelievable. :mad:

i remember going mad about that too, but I have had 20 years to think about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poO6HU_lZ34&feature=related

1min 21secs in - think he may have been onside :sick01:

Easily one of the worst displays I've ever seen against Plymouth at BP a few years back. An absolute arsehead!

Who was the Buttnugget who gave us around 8 yellows against Barnsley at Oakwell too? Was that Joslin? What a whopper!!

Plymouth, sent Wotton off for taking a free kick to early then sent JJ off for a deliberate hand ball. ( just to even things up)

Mick Fletcher - there is actually no argument about this. Refereed a game at Tranmere 10 years ago (on sept 1st) that haunts me to this day including the single worst decision I have ever seen.

Also sent Fitz off at Brentford (IIRC) - I hate the bloke.

And none of those 3 red cards were that convincing. As bossrocks says, the Chaddy end singing "you don't know what you're doing" when he sent a Rochdale player off summed up his performance in that game. Worst refereeing display i've ever seen.

Seconded (or thirded). Never seen both sets of fans singing that before. The game would've been better with no ref.