Fallen Soldiers

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inspiral Carpet and OA Exile have been missing in action for years, they were both very regular posters who have gone AWOL.

Both former Mods too.

I've not spoke to IC in a long, long time... He took the decision to step back to focus on his family - can't blame him.

I actually saw Andy (Exile) before the Sheff United game actually, seemed well. Not sure if he's on here or not these days.

Both former Mods too.

I've not spoke to IC in a long, long time... He took the decision to step back to focus on his family - can't blame him.

I actually saw Andy (Exile) before the Sheff United game actually, seemed well. Not sure if he's on here or not these days.

IC was still following us last season I used to sit near him regularly in the main stand and saw him at Hartlepool. I've not seen him since then but I don't sit in that bit of the main stand anymore.

IC was still following us last season I used to sit near him regularly in the main stand and saw him at Hartlepool. I've not seen him since then but I don't sit in that bit of the main stand anymore.

Yeah I saw him a couple of times way back, when I was working there.

I think it was more the hours he was putting in to OWTB back then (we were self funding still and most of us were putting in too much time - same reason Rummy and Stevie J walked away).

Mendi was the finest poster in the history of OWTB, classics "i seen him at training he smiled at me that mean he sign today"

+1

Ha ha mate your alright but if I see me brother I'm gonna get Dickov on ya. Ta.

The background radiation of a psychopath. Much missed.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

oafc_ok

MarkOasis

BringBackRonnieMoore.....and.......

LaticsLee. He pretty much lived on here until recently. Incidently, during one of the many flat and boring parts of last Saturday's game, I overheard two lasses behind me slagging LaticsLee off. No idea who they were - must be posters off here, obviously.