Rob Scott!

ok what he says is fairly true a few fans talk complete and utter bollocks at every club but unfortunatly these people pay the players/managers wages, you've just got to take the Ian Botham stance and stick it to those who slated you by not acknowledging them when they applaud you

Yes telling folks how it is I don't have a problem with however telling them if they don't like it don't f***ing come.....erm no! Football and football club's to those that support them tend to throw common sense most have out the window and in many cases even more so the longer they follow them. Most people also tend to feel they own a piece of that club rightly or wrongly and when someone the likes we've all seen come and go and never to glance backwards tell you to f*** off and don't come kinda does more harm than good.

ok what he says is fairly true a few fans talk complete and utter bollocks at every club but unfortunatly these people pay the players/managers wages, you've just got to take the Ian Botham stance and stick it to those who slated you by not acknowledging them when they applaud you

Like Richard Butcher at Latics.

Yes telling folks how it is I don't have a problem with however telling them if they don't like it don't f***ing come.....erm no! Football and football club's to those that support them tend to throw common sense most have out the window and in many cases even more so the longer they follow them. Most people also tend to feel they own a piece of that club rightly or wrongly and when someone the likes we've all seen come and go and never to glance backwards tell you to f*** off and don't come kinda does more harm than good.

I'm sorry but that is absolute rubbish. What is the point of going to a match and then slagging the players off. If you cant be bothered to support the team then dont go. I remember having an argument with a so called mate of mine because all he did was have a go at the players. Pointless. Like someone else said its a wonder many managers havent done this more, including players. If i'd have been Richard butcher that day at barnsley, i'd have gone over the moaning twats who pass themselves off as our fans and told them all to **** off. I honestly think we have the worst set of fans ever

Rant over

I'm sorry but that is absolute rubbish. What is the point of going to a match and then slagging the players off. If you cant be bothered to support the team then dont go. I remember having an argument with a so called mate of mine because all he did was have a go at the players. Pointless. Like someone else said its a wonder many managers havent done this more, including players. If i'd have been Richard butcher that day at barnsley, i'd have gone over the moaning twats who pass themselves off as our fans and told them all to **** off. I honestly think we have the worst set of fans ever

Rant over

What a load of old bollocks.

While I would suggest everyone supports their team and doesn't take every opportunity to just moan all the time, frustrations do still kick in from time to time.

When players and management do well and have good performances they take the applause and the preverbial pat on the back like they should take the odd bit of criticism when they dont perform.

In this instance managers come and go but fans (real fans) will always be there, so to tell them "dont f*****g come" is wrong!

I was at Barnsley and on that very rare occurence I also showed my dissatisfaction and am entitled to do so as a paying customer, it doesn't make me any less of a supporter than you are.

If go to your favourite restaurant and have a crap meal do you let them know or tell them it was great? I know what I do!

Don't know if it's just me but the only thing I could make out were 'don't :censored:in come!'

Thought it was my ex for a minute.....

Went something along the lines of this from what I could make out

"Well put your hand in your pocket and buy another player then because we aint got no f*****g money"

Fans continue talk...

"No you [referring to the fan] shut the f**k up and let me talk,this is not 10 years ago, we haven't got the money in the championship, we're paying £500 [per week I think he said or meant] and we're doing the f***ing best we can

Fans carry on...

"Yes we f*****g are.....if you don't like it don't f*****g come"

He did, well He gave a 2 finger salute.

Edited by LT_SMASH

"No you [referring to the fan] shut the f**k up and let me talk,this is not 10 years ago, we haven't got the money in the championship, we're paying £500 [per week I think he said or meant] and we're doing the f***ing best we can

Just think 10 years ago Grimsby were a championship club now they are bottom of the conference the fan who he told to fuk off has probably seen that decline and is still there and while knowone likes a whinging tw*t you can't blame someone for venting their spleen at seeing that kind of decline can you? Lets face it 10 years from now and we are in the conference north getting turned over by Hyde and Stalybridge will we all put up and shut up?