Kuqi's wife

Beacuse his wife had a pram she was dumped in the bottom left of the chaddy end with her pram and daughter as they couldnt get the pram into the main stand. What the hell is wrong with this place.

If anyone with a young baby know she couldnt get to the bathroom or go for drinks as she had a pram and they were both getting wet as she couldnt manage to get the pram further up the chaddy.

I had to ask the stewards to see if they could get her into the players lounge, we have no idea at this club.

Might be a small matter granted but its not a great PR from the club.

Also a lot of the stock in the shop wasn't price tagged. Seen people who wanted to buy things looking confused. They would of sold more if they would of had their act together. Some of the people working for us need a kick up the arse! But I'm just repeating myself! Everyone knows we can't arrange :censored: all!

Also a lot of the stock in the shop wasn't price tagged. Seen people who wanted to buy things looking confused. They would of sold more if they would of had their act together. Some of the people working for us need a kick up the arse! But I'm just repeating myself! Everyone knows we can't arrange :censored: all!

Its a shame, I know its not intential but its just right, the baby needed the bathroom but you know what its like in the chaddy , specially when ur lugging a pram around,

I agree in principal.

But I find it very hard to believe that if she'd walked up to Ste or Mike at the greenhouse and said who she was they'd have turned her away!!

Much more likely she simply didn't know where to go?

I'm all for sticking it to the club when they screw up but this time I'm sceptical they're at fault..?

I agree in principal.

But I find it very hard to believe that if she'd walked up to Ste or Mike at the greenhouse and said who she was they'd have turned her away!!

Much more likely she simply didn't know where to go?

I'm all for sticking it to the club when they screw up but this time I'm sceptical they're at fault..?

Ackey, Im only going off what she said. Im not club bashin but she was moved from the main stand into the chaddy end,

Bet she didnt have these issues at newcastle. she must be wondering what a :censored:ty arse club her husbands joined. Surley if she had have gone to the main entrance someone could have give her a hand and put her pram in the players lounge or similar and then she could have had baby on lap in the main stand upper.

I noticed several of the youth team were desperately looking for spare seats in the main stand, surely this should have been sorted in advance.

They may have been turfed out by 5 Hudds players and Nathan Clarke, who were still looking for seats as the teams came out.

Bet she didnt have these issues at newcastle. she must be wondering what a :censored:ty arse club her husbands joined. Surley if she had have gone to the main entrance someone could have give her a hand and put her pram in the players lounge or similar and then she could have had baby on lap in the main stand upper.

I think she ended up in the players lounge, nice girl I think she said she was from Kosavo, she brightened up when hubby put us 1.0. cute baby also.

In that case you're bang on!

Shambolic.

It happended to me last Ackey when the club asked me if I could bring Chole Everton from Sky Sports to do some work for latics TV and do a bit of commercial work.

We both arrived for the game at the Peterborough game only to be told by the man on reception that we were not allowed in cause Chloe was wearing jeans...

Luckily someone overheard me ranting and we were in, another 2 mins and we would have been off home...

It happended to me last Ackey when the club asked me if I could bring Chole Everton from Sky Sports to do some work for latics TV and do a bit of commercial work.

We both arrived for the game at the Peterborough game only to be told by the man on reception that we were not allowed in cause Chloe was wearing jeans...

Luckily someone overheard me ranting and we were in, another 2 mins and we would have been off home...

To be fair on that end; it's standard policy at every football ground I've been to to not admit people to the Directors lounge in jeans... and it does say that clearly on the ticket - although I'm sure you didn't have tickets in the situation so someone really should have given you the heads up on that end.

Like you say - it all comes down to PR and we're failing at it clearly in this regard.

Bit harsh that I feel. If someone has what they feel is a legitimate grievance and tries to evidence that then I think it is only right they try to make the point on what is a fans forum after all.

Of course it's his right. I'm exercising mine.

To be fair on that end; it's standard policy at every football ground I've been to to not admit people to the Directors lounge in jeans... and it does say that clearly on the ticket - although I'm sure you didn't have tickets in the situation so someone really should have given you the heads up on that end.

Like you say - it all comes down to PR and we're failing at it clearly in this regard.

ok ackey, thats a fair cop but u wont see chloe at BP antime soon...