I sense a new era

We have really seen some dark days and its fair to say we have been on the floor for a good few years.

Ive seen a bit of progression in the last few weeks and I really sense a bit of optimism....

I hope SC announcement tomorrow will take the club into a new era...

We have really seen some dark days and its fair to say we have been on the floor for a good few years.

Ive seen a bit of progression in the last few weeks and I really sense a bit of optimism....

Me too, log overdue and we are due a bit of luck.

And PD gave a decent half time team talk, to round everyting off.

lets hope so eh...and we have furball to come back in yet...lets hope its good news all round...

Was that the match we conceded a goal due to one of them not tracking back ?

Was against stevenage.

They moved a lad forward just before the corner was taken knocked it to him who put it back in and they scored caught us cold. Winchester was forward and you could say he didn't track him however dickov told him to stay forward and hug the main stand touch line. Was a well worked corner perhaps we should try that with someone making a late run forward see what happens